BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Anna S.
Greensboro, NC
I think this product did a good job, but for all the hype that was built around it I don't think it was worth as much as it is priced. I was able to purchase this product for half off and for the price of 11 dollars it did its job, but I wish my hair was left feeling less crunchy.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Really great wave spray/texturizing spray! It smells amazing too! It gives my hair that beautiful beachy look without weighing it down. An awesome value for the price, too! Overall I highly recommend this you definitely will not be disappointed!
Kendall B.
I like this product but I don't love it. The smell is really good and it is good for holding beach waves. I have just tried other products that give you more volume. Although I really enjoy the smell and it does give you really good texture if you're going for the beach wave look.
Jamie T.
Grand Forks , ND
Hands down one of the best texturizing sprays I’ve tried! It does leave the hair a little bit on the crunchy side but the hair still has a lot of movement. Helps define the natural wave in your hair so I don’t recommend if you have straight hair as it won’t have an affect on it.
Jamie M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I purchased this after seeing a ton of good reviews and seeing it in a lot of beauty videos on YouTube. I didn't like it at all. Maybe the directions are clear on how to use it, but all it did was make my hair crunchy and frizzy. The huge price tag was not worth the tiny bottle.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Great texturizer! Love the scent, the ease of use, and the overall effect. I think this is probably one of the best products for this purpose. I only give it 4 stars because there is one better...Joico's Shaker texturizer is the very best I've ever used and even B&B can't compete.
Shirley H.
Richmond, TX
This spray is compared to the mai tai from Dry Bar. When spraying you don't need much you can spray on wet/dry depending on the look you want to achieve. The price is good because this product will last forever in the drawer. I would buy it again but maybe a smaller one.
Kelly W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great hair spray alternative, it gives beachy waves just enough definition, without looking too "done" It lasts about half a work day, but can be reactivated with a scrunch of wet hands. Not too pricey. The smell is like faint sea salt, pleasant, not overpowering.
Lily L.
I love spritzing this into my hair! When I curl my hair and want more texture and volume, I spray some of this and scrunch it into my hair so it would last longer. It is almost like an alternate for hairspray. It definitely smells like I've been out in the sun and beach all day.
Marvelis T.
This spry leaves my hair feeling and looking so amazing! It gives me nice beachy waves so effortlessly it is so great. My hair can be frizzy sometimes but this spray gives it amazing texture, body and bounce without weighing it down or making it frizzy! its mazing for the summer and I tend to take it with me everywhere I go.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.