BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Taylor L.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE this spray! I am naturally blonde with long, thick hair that is wavy in the back and undersides, but straight in the front. I don't usually use any styling products or heat tools on my hair- I like to air dry and wear it natural. However, this spray helps bring out nice-looking texture and waves to my hair so it wears a little nicer
Tuesday F.
Mt juliet, TN
I have used this product lots of different times and tried different ways, every time falling short of my expectations. Maybe it's my hair, maybe it's the surf spray. I can't ever make it look like it's supposed to look. This would be better for someone with a different hair type than me.
Jennifer W.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
LOVE this spray!!! Surf spray doesn't dry out hair but doesn't make it oily either. Spray on for a quick style or braid and then spray on for a more lasting beachy waves affect. I like how it acts as a style extender built in. Will and have bought again and again. Highly recommended.
Sara P.
Tahlequah, OK
Loved the B&B Salt Spray.. For my thick, unevenly wavy hair I now able to..drumroll please.....use the B&B Salt Spray, AIRDRY and have beautiful wavy hair that smells like slightly sweet, ocean seawater. I will continue to keep BB Salt Spray on my list of products to always keep stocked.
Lisa G.
I love the way this smells and it gives my hair that beach look without trying too hard. It's light weight and easy to apply and although it's more expensive it is definitely worth the money in my opinion.
Michelle R.
Afton, TN
I really enjoy using the texture spray however it's not my favorite. It does seem to last a good amount of time but for the price I would expect it to perform a little bit better in other areas besides just longevity.
Sophie S.
This product is alright but nothing special. It definitely does not compare to going to the beach. I prefer to save the money and make my own salt spray. It is really easy to do, just search for DIY saltsprays in google. You can also achieve this look by curling your hair and brushing it out.
Kendall B.
I like this product but I don't love it. The smell is really good and it is good for holding beach waves. I have just tried other products that give you more volume. Although I really enjoy the smell and it does give you really good texture if you're going for the beach wave look.
Anna S.
Greensboro, NC
I think this product did a good job, but for all the hype that was built around it I don't think it was worth as much as it is priced. I was able to purchase this product for half off and for the price of 11 dollars it did its job, but I wish my hair was left feeling less crunchy.
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
This stuff really brings ugh hair back to life. It works great on my fine/straight hair giving it volume & texture without looking heavy or too much product. Priced a little high- but totally worth it.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.