BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
jennifer c.
niagara falls, NY
Truly the best sea salt spray out there. It provides great texture. My hubby and I both use it. As always B&B exceeds expectations. It's very effective. My hair light brown with blonde balayage and very fine. I've bought about 8 bottles along with their other surf products and they work great together.
Avery B.
Dawson, AL
This is amazing if you are looking to get beachy waves or curls. I curl my hair with a wand and then spray this generously on my hair! It makes it very beachy and smooth! I love this product and will definitely recommend!
Eva K.
new york, NY
This used to be my go0to product. it works really well on my thick, stick straight hair that usually won't hold a wave or a curl. This gives my hair texture so i can get that beachy look. That said, I now use Herbivore's Salt Spray (it smells amazing and works better on my hair), but this is still great product.
Nichole B.
Florissant, MO
If you have wavy or curly hair texture you will not really need his spray. It is a bit pricey, but it did meet expectations. The look was a little similar to how my hair looks after swimming in an ocean and air dried.
Mary B.
Wilmore, KY
This Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray is AMAZING! I have long, course hair that is naturally wavy and this product makes me look like I have been on the beach in the salt water but better! I love how natural it looks and the smell is awesome. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants the tousled look.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
This stuff is sooo good I didn't think salt water would ever make the hair look stylish .. it was beyond my expectations and it lasts well over till the next morning .
Make sure you style your hair directly after spraying because it stays and can make the hair difficult to move and it tangles quickly .
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
this smells so good! i haven't used it in a while but it does its work and it is so wonderful! it will be so worth if purchase it you'll be hooked it does what it's supposed to do and i love it! definitely buying t again?
Arianna D.
I love this salty water from Bumble and Bumble. The scent is amazing it makes me feel like I'm at the beach. It leaves my hair with a soft texture and it gives me enough volume to look naturally air dried. The only down side is the price since you can find several ones at the drugstore that are cheaper.
Melissa O.
Roseville, California
Been using this product for over 10 years to tassel my naturally beach waved hair. Although a little drying not as bad as other products and the smell l love it. I will keep using it as long as it’s in production.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Bumble and Bumble’s sea salt spray is an excellent product. It smells great and is super effective at adding buildable texture without build up. However, I like the Verb sea salt spray just as much. It’s definitely worth a try if you’re looking for something to give your hair a little extra oomph.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.