BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Sandra K.
new jersey
Right off the bat, packaging is pretty cute and unique. The product itself should give your hair texture for beachy waves. The smell definitely places me down the shore. What I would recommend is not going in heavy handed with this product. Too much = rough sticky hair and that means starting over, and who wants to do that
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I really like this product. There are tons of sea salt sprays today and this is one of the better ones. It really does smell good and as far as how well it works it really does. I gave it 4 stars because I have tried better salt sprays but this little spray definitely works and does what it's supposed to do! Would buy again!
member-581dcbf95
Love the sun and surf spray. It is by far the best sea salt texturizing beachy spray for your hair. It makes your hair look like you spent a day at the beach. Even in the middle of winter. It is not greasy. I would recommend this product to everyone. Even if you have curly or straight hair. It works on everyone.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
I've heard about this product for years, but apparently I don't have the type of hair for it to be a game changer for me. It did make my hair a bit sticky and it didn't air dry like I was hoping. The smell was wonderful though!
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
I got this in a sephora favorites kit and really like it! I like the scent and the spritzer. it gives a nice texture and a little bit of volume to my hair without making it tangled or look "crunchy" I have brunette medium length hair just for a reference point. I like to use this in the middle of the day to give my hair some life
eve b.
Palisade, CO
This product is so incredible, it is definitely a purchase you won't regret. It can turn bedhead and frizz to flirty and fun beachy curls. The scent is also really nice and makes both you and your hair smell incredible ! Unlike most sea salt spray products it WILL NOT make your hair crusty and crispy which i love.
Tessa B.
Redwood City, CA
My go to texture spray! It really makes you look like you just left the beach which I absolutely love. You have to be careful not to use too much, because it can make your hair pretty tangly. Start with a few sprays, if you have wet hair put some in your wet hair, let it dry and wait to see you need a little more!
Colton S.
Kansas City, MO
Another great product for those of us with fine hair (at least it has been for me)! Volume volume volume is what I’ve been missing my entire life, and that is exactly what this texturizing spray gives me, while still leaving my hair feeling healthier than it probably is after my intense platinum bleaching sessions.
Kayley H.
Hermitage, TN
As far as salt sprays go, this is one of my top choices. I love everything Bumble & Bumble, and this does not disappoint. It leaves a nice texture in my hair, but without the crunchiness or overpowering smell. I typically reach for this product when I'm wanting some texture, definitely worth picking up.
Sarah B.
Lakewood, CA
I love this stuff! I love the texture it adds and that It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel too weird. It adds body and really does work and does what it says it does. I have straight hair and this gives me cute beach waves. The only thing is it is a little pricey and some people say it makes their hair "crunchy" or feel gross, but i didn't experience that.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.