BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amber W.
Bumble and Bumble is my go to brand for literally everything hair care. I have thick fine blonde hair and it’s typically on the dry side. This smells amazing and works wonders. My hair has a little wave to it and this makes it look like I’ve been at the beach all day!
Anne R.
During a hair appointment I told my stylist I wanted something that I could apply to my damp hair after the shower to make it wavy. I wanted a product that would give my hair beautiful waves without having to blow dry my hair. She recommended this surf spray so I decided to give it a try! I’m not sure if it’s just the way my hair is (I have naturally wavy hair but it’s not insanely wavy), but this product didn’t really do anything for me at all. I followed the directions as stated and tried it multiple times. The only upside for me was the fresh scent it gave my hair. It’s also from a good quality expensive brand, so I expected better.
Jennifer C.
Tulsa
I love the way this looks when I just put it in my hair and let it air dry it is a dream it doesn't leave your hair feeling dry or brittle or sticky it dries in it's so shiny in it's so textured and wonderful it's definitely worth it so go and purchase it I got mine at all toI love the way this looks when I just put it in my hair and let it air dry it is a dream it doesn't leave your hair feeling dry or brittle or sticky it dries in it's so shiny in it's so textured and wonderful it's definitely worth it so go and purchase it I got mine at ulta
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
This stuff smells like a tanning salon which is great but jf left my Najee brittle and oily looking, I ended up returning mine. The little finger pump is a pain as well compared to other sprays. But the bottle is adorable which is why I actually settled for this spray
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I couldn’t love a sea salt spray more. Sure, it’s a bit pricey, but the product is fantastic! It smells great, isn’t sticky, and makes my hair look fantastic! In the picture, all I did was spray one or two squirts. I didn’t spray any on my roots.
Kelsey B.
bumble and bumble is the most underrated or least talked about high end hair brand and it deserves so much more recognition. i love this surf spray because it adds so much bounce and tousle to my hair when it's lacking that life and it doesn't make it dry or crusty feeling
Shoshana B.
Columbus
I spray this in my hair before and/or after applying some gel to my hair, depending on my mood. Because my hair is curly I need some curling gel to help define my curls and make sure they don’t look frizzy. But this helps add some texture to my curls so they don’t look super polished.
Ty J.
Redmond
This stuff is great, however it seems to feel a little gritty in my hair. Sometimes that is a good thing and sometimes not, depending on how I am styling it. I don’t love that you can only get it from your hair dresser. If it was online or amazon that would be nice.
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
I really was hoping this spray would give my hair the volume it needed after hearing such great reviews. It did seem to give my hair some texture but even with a tease it did not hold. I was given the Oribe texture spray in a Birchbox and switched to that and love it!
Kitsey B.
Boonville
I used this for years and love it! Gives you that great beachy wavy look like you’ve just come in from splashing in the sea. I tried to make my own version once but it didn’t compare. I haven’t purchased this in a while but I’m definitely ready for a new bottle!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.