BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
This is so so good for wavy hair when you want to diffuse it for that messy beach you look. I love the salty smell. I love the texture it gives to my hair. Try it with dry freshly iron curled hair to just add grit and texture. Love this product!
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
This is great stuff! I have thick wavy hair. My ideal morning would be showering, spraying some product in my hair, and then leave! This spray really allows me to do that. It doesn't make your hair hard or crunchy, and it smells great! It really enhances waves.
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
Picked up the Surf Spray because my friends were raving about it. It gives my LONG, coarse, hair nice separation, volume, and gorgeous beach waves. I don't even curl it anymore! Smells fresh and isn't sticky. I would recommend to anyone with a slight wave to their hair that loves the beach look! Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray
Miranda H.
Yucca Valley
This product is okay to me. I think the main problem is I don't have curly hair. It's more on the straight/wavey side. The only time I can use this is when I curl my hair and want to add some mess. It does the job! Sometimes I wish I had naturally curly hair so I could use this straight out of the shower for that effortless beachy-ness
Payton C.
Felt like this product did nothing to me. Looked as if I had just left my hair naturally to dry, and let me tell you it's not a good look. I feel like there are way better beach sprays out there for way less, I personally prefer the Not Your Mother's beach spray
Caroline  W.
Charlestown, MA
I bought this after reading many blogs and online reviews saying it was a must have product for those with a lob. While it wasn't awful it did not live up to the hype. I've applied different amounts incase that was the issue I was having but still didn't get that beachy hair you get after being at the beach, instead it was just dried out.
Maria S.
It's a good spray. It will give you big hair, but I have curly hair so it just makes my hair bigger. Not sure how it would work on straight hair. I do wish it came in a bigger bottle. I really love this product and the brand. I've tried multiple items and all have been a success.
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
Great invention!! This makes my hair look just it looks coming out of the ocean. Soft and tousled, and makes it much easier to style in the summer. I've tried other products that try to give a similar effect, but they are all inferior. A staple for me.
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
I received a sample of this from Sephora and I used it alone to really see how it works. I have super thick curly hair and I needed alot of product to get a good "coating" I guess you could say.. I suppose this would work better on someone with typically thin hair  looking for beachy waves. I just thought it would give a nice moisture to my curls to make them look healthy but it gave me a lot of frizz.. Might retry it one day because I had high hopes after reading so many good reviews.
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
I found this product leaves my hair with texture. I have curly hair but sometimes the curls hang instead of bounce around. On those days, I use this product for a little extra lift.

I don't recommend using this product for more than 3 days in a row at a time though. For some reason, on day 4, I find my hair becomes sticky and crunchy.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.