BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Summer L.
Groveland , FL
I freaking love this stuff! This is my beach in a bottle 💖 Spritz into dry or damp hair and tousle and scrunch . You will have DreamWorks beach hair! It gives your hair some grit and texture to work with (I have Virgin hair so it is smooth and soft, but does nothing I want it to)This is such a quick easy way to do your hair, and it doesn't feel super sticky like so many other products
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't use sea salt spray often, mostly because my already wavy hair gets a bit crunchy when I use it, but then this beautiful product came into my life and I've never looked back! It doesn't leave my hair funky when I apply it to dry hair, and it intensifies my waves! However, it leaves a bit of a residue when I apply it to semi-wet/damp hair.
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
My favorite use for the staple product is before you loosely braid your hair when it's wet, and then whenever you take the braids out, spraying to contain the style. It's a really universally useful product that I enjoy a lot. I go through 2 bottles a year and have found so many uses for it (including re-vamping a style after a night out, or loosening curls that I made too tight).
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I really adore this sea salt spray! I have a travel sized bottle I got from a bumble and bumble set from a while back and a little goes a long way. It makes my hair so soft and gives it a natural wave. Just a couple for spritz will do the job. The smell is refreshing- very sea salt like and the bottle distributed product evenly. I would definitely repurchase this again in the future!
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
Love love love! I use this when I have to shower and get ready fast. I towel dry my hair and spray and scrunch! It keeps the curls all day without frizzing. It doesn't leave my hair super crunchy like some other sprays can!
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I have long, fine, wavy hair with long layers. I like the tousled look so that I don't have to worry about brushing my hair all day. I've tried a variety of different texturizing sprays and this one was pretty good. I did feel like it left my hair feeling a little heavy and I would definitely have to wash it the next day. So I don't use this until I know it's hair washing day.
Emely T.
Great product. Leaves my hair soft. Does exactly what I need to do. Great for touching up in between salon visits. I can find this product at Target. I would highly recommend and repurchase. Great value for money.
Suzette G.
Fayetteville, NC
I have been wanting to try this product for such a long time; I have always heard Bumble and bumble styling products were excellent and the surf spray has always had great reviews via word of mouth. One thing that definitely stands out about this spray is the sleek black bottle it comes in and the little black piece that sticks on the side of the actual sprayer so it never leaks. This spray is pricey at about $27 for a 4 oz and if you're using it everyday the spray will go quick; however it does work and I only style my hair down on weekends so it's worth the money for me. I bought this and after having wanding my hair in tight spiral curls and sleeping on it and brushing it through, I sprayed my surf spray all over to see if it would keep it looking like more a relaxed hairstyle with a beachy kind of look. The smell is nice, definitely reminds me of the beach and the actual spray is not sticky or messy which is nice. I touched my hair throughout the day and it did not feel hard/crunchy like some sprays make it feel and my curls were still in my hair. I also noticed I had a lot of movement with my hair as I tend to flip my hair on both sides throughout the day. I have not sprayed this on my hair after getting out of the shower so I will try that and see how my hair looks after and if it has a beachy look that way. Using it to hold my loose curls works well and I am excited to see how it does with other looks!
Emma N.
This really enhances waves and provides great texture and volume for fine hair types, but it just made my incredibly thick hair feel sticky and knotty. The surf infusion option is better for thick or dry hair types, but this definitely gives a grittier, textured look.
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
I have straight, long, dirty blonde hair - I use this on 2nd day hair for some texture. It also helps with shine control. Great to use if you have a kink to your hair, or just took your hair out of braids, etc. Would recommend. Lasts a very long time for the 4 oz size.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.