BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Natalie C.
Richmond, KY
The only sea salt spray I will ever use on my hair! I tried several texture sprays over the years and HATED them all. They made my hair feel greasy and matted and just yuck. I used this product during my brand training at Sephora and I fell in love with it. It adds so much texture and makes my natural wavy hair look perfect. It feels soft and not gritty or crunchy and it smells amazing and doesn’t leave my hair a tangled mess.
Candace S.
Literally the best for summer when you’ve showered and just gonna let your hair air dry! Makes it look naturally curly sunkissed hair. Smells great. So, I only gave it three stars because I was gifted this, fell in love and went to buy and it’s pretty expensive for how little you get. I have a lot of hair / long hair too so I use quite a bit each time. If price point isn’t an issue and looking for something easy/quick in morning I highly recommend
Taylor O.
Highland Hts , OH
If you want that perfect beachy tousled texture this is the perfect product for you! I love spraying this all over my hair after a shower and letting it air dry, or even after curling my hair just spritzing it to give me a little texture.

It smells amazing, the packaging is super cute and it actually works! I highly recommend this product it's my go to!
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
idk why people are downing it. this stuff is amazing! not crunchy at all. i have super straight medium hair and this gave me effortless beachy waves like it promised. smells good and i definitely recommend. just wish it wasn't so much $. i think the not your mothers spray could have the same results for a cheaper price.
Diana Tram N.
Renton, WA
I purchased this product thinking that it would add extra volume and bounce to my hair. In theory, the concept is amazing. I think it would be more effective on shorter hair since I have long, thick hair and there isn't enough product to give my hair enough hold without weighing it down. Will try again once I get a shorter hair style!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely love this spray! I live at the beach, so what better place for beautiful beachy waves in my hair. I have clients when my hair is almost fully air dried, massage it through with my fingers and scrunch it up a little bit before it dries the rest of the way. It gives beautiful results and lasts all day.
Jayme H.
This salt water spray gives my hair the perfect amount of texture and waves for an effortless look. The scent is mild and disappears right after you spray it. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy or difficult to style. You only need a few sprays and the bottle has a lot of product in it so it's good value for the price. I like to use this on clean hair because it doesn't work as well when applied over dry shampoo.
Courtney G.
So I only like this product when I use their dry shampoo first. For some reason their dry shampoo makes my hair really static-y. So to control that I use the bumble and bumble surf spray. It gives me texture and a little bit of volume. If you have finer thin hair, you probably won't like it because it makes your hair feel stringy. Unless you like that look!
Diane L.
Boise, ID
This is a good product if you like salt sprays. It gives you those fun beach waves that are so on-trend these days, with out being too sticky or heavy. I am not a big fan of salt sprays, as they don't give me enough body, but this is the best one I have tried. Rightly so too, as it is a bit pricey.
Lorrie C.
Barrington, NH
I love the Bumble and Bumble sea salt spray. It has great texture and smells great and doesn't weigh down my hair or make it look greasy. I have bought this product numerous times and would recommend it. I will purchase it again. My hair is very long with minimal wave to it but it is also very thin. It will not hold a curl from a curling iron without a large amount of hair spray making it crunchy which I dislike!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.