BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Cecelia S.
I used this for years! The smell is great and it really adds a lot of "grip" to your hair, which is great for styles like braids or updos (especially since my hair is very fine and soft).  The only downside is that sometimes it can make your hair feel kind of dirty, but it does offer a nice wavy, matte finish messy but cute look to my hair. It's a tad drying, however, so I don't use it every day.
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't use sea salt spray often, mostly because my already wavy hair gets a bit crunchy when I use it, but then this beautiful product came into my life and I've never looked back! It doesn't leave my hair funky when I apply it to dry hair, and it intensifies my waves! However, it leaves a bit of a residue when I apply it to semi-wet/damp hair.
Haley S.
I just started using this product recently as I was searching for something to enhance my natural curls, and this product is so great and convenient for doing that! it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy, but rather keeps the same softness that it always has. when I'm feeling lazy, I'll just spritz a couple sprays of this in my hair and go, and I'm always pleased with the results!
Danielle J.
Pleasant Hill, MO
My favorite use for the staple product is before you loosely braid your hair when it's wet, and then whenever you take the braids out, spraying to contain the style. It's a really universally useful product that I enjoy a lot. I go through 2 bottles a year and have found so many uses for it (including re-vamping a style after a night out, or loosening curls that I made too tight).
Summer L.
Clermont, FL
I freaking love this stuff! This is my beach in a bottle 💖 Spritz into dry or damp hair and tousle and scrunch . You will have DreamWorks beach hair! It gives your hair some grit and texture to work with (I have Virgin hair so it is smooth and soft, but does nothing I want it to)This is such a quick easy way to do your hair, and it doesn't feel super sticky like so many other products
Emely T.
Great product. Leaves my hair soft. Does exactly what I need to do. Great for touching up in between salon visits. I can find this product at Target. I would highly recommend and repurchase. Great value for money.
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
I have straight, long, dirty blonde hair - I use this on 2nd day hair for some texture. It also helps with shine control. Great to use if you have a kink to your hair, or just took your hair out of braids, etc. Would recommend. Lasts a very long time for the 4 oz size.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
Love love love! I use this when I have to shower and get ready fast. I towel dry my hair and spray and scrunch! It keeps the curls all day without frizzing. It doesn't leave my hair super crunchy like some other sprays can!
Heather F.
Ponte Vedra Beach
Love it. Makes my hair smell and look great. Adds a surf texture without drying out my hair like salt sprays so often do. I love using this with my wavy hair, I’d say it’s a great combo. Won’t make your hair wavy if you have naturally pin-straight hair, but definitely does the job for me.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I have long, fine, wavy hair with long layers. I like the tousled look so that I don't have to worry about brushing my hair all day. I've tried a variety of different texturizing sprays and this one was pretty good. I did feel like it left my hair feeling a little heavy and I would definitely have to wash it the next day. So I don't use this until I know it's hair washing day.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.