BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Elizabeth G.
This was a staple for me when I had longer hair that was more conducive to salt spray. Now that my hair is shorter I likely will only use it in the summer. This is without a question the best surf spray out there, it enhances the slight waves in my hair for a perfect beachy look without drying my hair out. Yes it's expensive but I little goes a long way. I buy one bottle a year and it lasts me easily.
Edna F.
I have thick hair and when I would use this product it would work fine. The only thing I didn't like is how dry my hair would look. Maybe if I used a very hydrating conditioner or treatment before using the product, it would look better?I'm going to continue using it and figure out if it was just my hair or if it's actually the product.
Rachel H.
Red Bluff, CA
This product gives perfect beachy waves everytime I use it. It's so perfect for summertime because you can spray it on after showering and leave it alone. It is a bit on the pricey end and I do feel there are other products that will give the same effect at a lower cost. For me I prefer this because of its superior quality of ingredients.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Nice smell, leaves hair soft and silky. Rich in vitamins. Makes you feel super beautiful. Easy on styling your hair with. Price is right on the spot pay for great size and last pretty long. We’ll recommend
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
I get it, surf spray... salt.. drying. If you have dry, damaged hair I'd probably suggest not using surf spray. HOWEVER it smells wonderful and really does give you that beachy-wave look. I suggest using it on dry hair for a tussled look, applied on wet or damp hair makes it look stringy and extra crunchy.
Favrielle B.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like this spray because it really does give a beautiful texture to the hair but I don't like the matte finish. I feel like it makes my hair look very dry. Instead, they have another surf spray that adds a bit of a shine and I really prefer that one because I still have that great texture but my hair still looks healthy
Cynthia P.
This spray is very popular because it gives hair a nice texture, but I hate how dry it makes my hair. I have even tried the kind they make with the added oil, and thought it was just okay. It is overpriced for the small bottle that you get. I live next to the beach, and don't think it mimics beach waves as well as the beach does. As far as beach sprays go, I prefer the texturizing spray by Ouai or the summer edition ones that Alterna does.
••••Wynter•••• H.
Columbus
I use this product when I straighten my hair to get a little bit more of a casual and fun look! It’s works amazing and is worth the price! It also lasts so long I’ve had this bottle for months !! Would definitely recommend if you want a little something new for your hair!!
Alyssa Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love that this spray smells like the ocean. It adds a soft, saltwater grit and texture without being too intense or making my hair look dull, which is a fine line. It’s lightweight and great for either spraying into wet hair for beach wave Air dry, or using to add texture to finished styles. If anything, I wish it had slightly more effect on wet hair, I do have to use a lot of product to notice a difference when I use it damp.
Natalie C.
Richmond, KY
The only sea salt spray I will ever use on my hair! I tried several texture sprays over the years and HATED them all. They made my hair feel greasy and matted and just yuck. I used this product during my brand training at Sephora and I fell in love with it. It adds so much texture and makes my natural wavy hair look perfect. It feels soft and not gritty or crunchy and it smells amazing and doesn’t leave my hair a tangled mess.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.