BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lora V.
Salem, OH
Not quite sure how I feel about this stuff. It may just be user error, and maybe I just don’t know what I’m suppose to do with it. I tried spraying it on towel dried hair that was almost dry. I scrunched my hair, but it just didn’t look quite right. It for sure gives your hair texture, but I just didn’t get the “beachy” look that I was going for. I will continue to try this product and see if I’m able to make it work, especially considering the price (not horribly expensive, but also, not cheap).
Gwyneth M.
Birmingham, AL
This is great for on the go, easy texture. A diffuser makes it so much better! Just spray, scrunch and either let it air dry or add some heat and regardless of the methods you use it still comes out to a beachy, messy texture! On my natural wavy hair it’s perfect for when I’m running behind in the mornings!
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
I love this spray!! It’s a bit on the pricier side but gives beach waves the perfect amount of volume and texture. It’s so great for summer looks and is the best smelling salt spray I’ve tried so far. I feel like you could get away with purchasing a less expensive option for the same or similar results.
Samantha B.
Chester, NH
This isn’t as drying as other “surf spray” style products. However it doesn’t really do much for the texture of my hair. It looks the same with and without it. However since this is pretty light i like to use it on clean hair to give it some grab when styling it, as my clean hair will do nothing but curl.
Nikki M.
Stafford Springs
Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray is such a fun product. Hands down the best beach wave spray I’ve ever tried. I’ve tried other products that just leave my hair crunchy and overly salty, but this product is much lighter. The smell is like going to the beach, and I get a nice boho style wave that I love.
Caitlin T.
Sterling Heights
Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray is a very unique spray and probably one of the first beach texture sprays to come on the market. It exceed my expectations! I have thick, rose gold colored hair, and Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray gave me the mermaid waves ice I’ve always wanted! Definitely recommended!
Aubrey S.
Seattle
I like B&B a lot! And I love adding some brachytherapy texture to my hair, but this product was too heavy for my fine hair. Even the smallest amounts of product made my hair feel like it was about to break off! This would be great for someone who has medium to thick hair. Still love the company!
Sunny V.
Phoenix
Bumble and bumble surf spray is awesome. It enhances my hair’s natural slight wave and leaves my hair feeling salty like I just jumped in the ocean (a good thing in my opinion). Lasts all day. Slightly pricey but worth it. Great way to add texture and dimension. I’ve purchased more than once!
Taylor D.
Aurora, IL
It’s a little too drying for my likes. It’ll definitely wave up your hair, so if you dont have naturally wavy hair this might help achieve it. I personally have naturally wavy hair so I just look for wave products that’ll enhance it not try to create it. This is very strong and makes my hair a little to crunchy frizzy.
Heather F.
Ponte Vedra Beach
Love it. Makes my hair smell and look great. Adds a surf texture without drying out my hair like salt sprays so often do. I love using this with my wavy hair, I’d say it’s a great combo. Won’t make your hair wavy if you have naturally pin-straight hair, but definitely does the job for me.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.