BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
t a.
Wahiawa, HI
has been my go to product for beach waves for years. i have pretty naturally wavy hair that gets tempermental and turns to a lions mane if i dont put any product in it at all. on my lazy days after i shower i spritz some of this in and tousle my hair a bit and let this stuff work its magic. if i want second day waves i spritz this in before bed again and throw in a top knot and let it down the next morning looking effortless and mermaid-y. plus it smells just like you stepped off the beach without having to deal with the sand.
Michelle M.
Howell, MI
The Surf Spray and I have had a very long relationship. I have a very bed head texturized hair style and for the days (which are most) that I don't want to bother with styling, I use my Surf Spray and thats all I need for the perfect worn in beachy hair vibe. It has a light ocean, coconut smell, beautiful!  It costs around 25.00, I believe they have a mini one as well at Sephora and I have also bought this at my salon a few times. I will continue to repurchase when I get low as I have for at least 10+ years!
Michelle T.
San Francisco, CA
I'm usually unimpressed with Bumble and Bumble products, and this product is no exception. This stuff is expensive and you need to literally saturate your hair with this stuff to make it work. No, thanks. You can get a far better product from Drybar or Ouai, if you're going the luxe route. I've had better results from drugstore brands as well (OGX, Not Your Mother's, etc.).
Christy C.
Love love love this product. Its great for when I want to go for that effortless beachy waves look. With most texturizing sprays that I've used they tend to not hold my hair long enough and then it just looks like a limp piece of mess, but this one keeps my hair looking beautifully tussled all day long without the stick hair product feeling either.
Edna F.
I have thick hair and when I would use this product it would work fine. The only thing I didn't like is how dry my hair would look. Maybe if I used a very hydrating conditioner or treatment before using the product, it would look better?I'm going to continue using it and figure out if it was just my hair or if it's actually the product.
Elizabeth G.
This was a staple for me when I had longer hair that was more conducive to salt spray. Now that my hair is shorter I likely will only use it in the summer. This is without a question the best surf spray out there, it enhances the slight waves in my hair for a perfect beachy look without drying my hair out. Yes it's expensive but I little goes a long way. I buy one bottle a year and it lasts me easily.
Rachel H.
Red Bluff, CA
This product gives perfect beachy waves everytime I use it. It's so perfect for summertime because you can spray it on after showering and leave it alone. It is a bit on the pricey end and I do feel there are other products that will give the same effect at a lower cost. For me I prefer this because of its superior quality of ingredients.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Nice smell, leaves hair soft and silky. Rich in vitamins. Makes you feel super beautiful. Easy on styling your hair with. Price is right on the spot pay for great size and last pretty long. We’ll recommend
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
I get it, surf spray... salt.. drying. If you have dry, damaged hair I'd probably suggest not using surf spray. HOWEVER it smells wonderful and really does give you that beachy-wave look. I suggest using it on dry hair for a tussled look, applied on wet or damp hair makes it look stringy and extra crunchy.
Favrielle B.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like this spray because it really does give a beautiful texture to the hair but I don't like the matte finish. I feel like it makes my hair look very dry. Instead, they have another surf spray that adds a bit of a shine and I really prefer that one because I still have that great texture but my hair still looks healthy
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.