BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sierra J.
Brookpark, OH
I like this product especially for the summer. My hair is naturally curly but this product locks in my frizz so I can wear it naturally and not worry about a thing
Britani |.
Lakewood, OH
I love this product, it last so long and helps achieve natural loose beach waves! I’ve found some products that are less but last just as long. If you’re a B&B fan like me, it’s worth it!
Kim C.
Verona
This is a must have product in the summer. I keep it in my pool bag and spray it on my hair after it gets wet. It leaves it smelling great and with natural waves-perfect summer style!
Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is not worth the hype. You’d be better off with a dupe from the drug store. It was a bit pricey for what it does. It’s nothing special. I did however love the way it smelled. Just not for me.
Sierra R.
I love the fact that this is such a fine mist! There is no goopy feeling or weight on my hair. It is like summer in a bottle for me and my hair. I was surprised at the amount of texture it gave me. I was expecting more, but I am still satisfied.
Monica W.
Bend, OR
I bought this spray from the Sephora in Waikiki when I went to Hawaii and I am displeased to say the price of it is just as expensive in Hawaii as it is elsewhere. I'm talking $16 for a bottle of it containing a little over 1.5 ounces! That cost is outrageous and not even close to worth it for this product. I have pretty straight hair and had to use a ton of this, as in the entire bottle to get it to do anything to my hair, had to soak it and then wait for it to dry while diffusing. Ended up going online to find a recipe for "surf spray." I found one that I have come to love that contains only epsom salt (lavender scented), water-based hair gel (whatever you want to use), lavender oil (my choice to add this in since I love the scent) all shaken up with warm water in a spray bottle until ingredients are combined. Seriously, it's better. Save your hard-earned dough and make this product at home for just a couple of bucks since Bumble and Bumble seems to be money-hungry.
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
Love sea salt spray for my wavy textured hair especially in the summer! I love the scent and texture of this product! The price point isn’t high for how long this product lasts!
Natasha C.
Love this! Smells like Hawaii and makes my hair look like I just got off the beach. Soft and textured when I want it to look like I didn’t spend any time on my hair.
Lindsay K.
san francisco , CA
i use this when i’m wearing my hair down between washes for a nice textured look. i get compliments on my hair when i use it and it’s not heavy or doesn’t smell bad!
Alexandra L.
Westminster, MD
Love love love this spray! My hair is naturally wavy but this helps tame the frizz and make it more beach wavy. Highly recommend if you want your waves more defined
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.