BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa K.
Austin
Summer must have! You get beautiful, wavy texture with a summery scent that you’ll fall in love with. Keep it close to the ends and work your way up, this stuff gave me style options beyond my heat tools.
Christine D.
Pomona , CA
This Bumble and Bumble Surf spray give you a beachy look hair. I love the sea salt texture and the smell, smell amazing. And it’s give you a nice wavy hair, if you have fine hair. Definitely buy it again!
nicole l.
Wagener, SC
This is a staple in my summertime hair routine. Having naturally curly/wavy hair, I love letting my hair air dry with some of this product sprayed into it to enhance my natural beachy waves!
Jodi S.
Everyone loves this product but it didn't do much for my hair. Maybe my texture doesn't suit the product well or I didn't use it correctly but it just made my hair look unkept.
Stephanie M.
I feel like this spray makes my already naturally wavy hair more frizzy and more dull. It gives great body, however I haven't finished my travel sized bottle. I won't buy again
Rachel S.
I have wavy frizzy hair, that has the ability to curl nicely, but needs encouragement. This gives me just enough hold that my hair has defined waves but isn’t stiff or crunchy
Sarah P.
Hartwell, GA
Honestly, not so sure what this did for my hair, but it smells AMAZING and adds a bit of dimension to a look. A bit expensive, but I LOVE bumble and bumble so it’s worth it.
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I love my hair after a day at the beach and am reluctant to wash it but B&B bottled it. Without the salty fishy smell of the beach. Perfectly textured beach waves in a bottle. ❤
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Michelle H.
This is a great texturizing spray. I already have curly wavy hair but this spray makes them feel and look more neat I suppose (instead of frizzy). Can be found at any Ulta!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.