BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Shayna D.
Chapel Hill, NC
The product is worth the price. This product leaves your hair shiny and wavy! I could not believe it. Some beach sprays do end up drying your hair but this one does not at all!!!!!!!!
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
Great for fast hair days. Looks tousled and sexy. Doesn’t weigh it down. No sticky feeling. Smells so good. Every time I move my hair I can smell it. Awesome product for wavy girls.
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
This product has such a great smell for starters. Love how it gives my hair some wave and grit without making it feel too tacky. Really helps to hold curls in and give that undone look.
Ashley P.
Savannah, GA
I love bumble and bumble products, but this was just okay. I’ve only used it a handful of times because it doesn’t seem to do anything for my hair. I’m also not a fan of the smell.
Lauren D.
This product is weird. It does what I expected it to do, but it smells weird and leaves my hair feeling so dirty. It works best on clean hair, but after using it I just want to shower and rinse it out.
Sara J.
Valencia, CA
This product is amazing! BUT the smell of it is funky. The only thing I hate!
The product itself is awesome, adds so much texture to your hair, gives the perfect beach hair look.
Christine D.
This Bumble and Bumble Surf spray give you a beachy look hair. I love the sea salt texture and the smell, smell amazing. And it’s give you a nice wavy hair, if you have fine hair. Definitely buy it again!
Alyssa K.
Austin
Summer must have! You get beautiful, wavy texture with a summery scent that you’ll fall in love with. Keep it close to the ends and work your way up, this stuff gave me style options beyond my heat tools.
nicole l.
Wagener, SC
This is a staple in my summertime hair routine. Having naturally curly/wavy hair, I love letting my hair air dry with some of this product sprayed into it to enhance my natural beachy waves!
Stephanie M.
I feel like this spray makes my already naturally wavy hair more frizzy and more dull. It gives great body, however I haven't finished my travel sized bottle. I won't buy again
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.