BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Anna B.
Delta, BC
Nice for beachy waves with a pretty scent, although cost wise it feels like a lot for how much you get, but you're paying for quality. Doesn't make hair stiff or crunchy like other beach sprays can. I have naturally wavy hair and it does a good job enhancing that
Andrea F.
Dauphin , MB
Love this spray!! Makes my thin and fine hair look fabulous. Gives it body and thickens it. I've used other brands but this has been my favourite for years. Love the smell. Love the brand. I've recommended this to tons of friends and everyone else loves it too.
Kerry T.
Love this product! Smells like a fresh day at the beach. Great for adding texture to my fine straight asian hair. I haven;'t tried other salt sprays but I don't need to as this works great. I would consider this pricey but worth it, would definitely buy again.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
This surf spray gave me nice waves but I think it dried out my hair because its got salt in it which is drying for your hair. It smelt nice and lasted me quite a while but I don't think I'd repurchase just because of the ingridents. But I love bumble and bumble!
Danielle t.
I love using this on my niece! she has thin and semi straight hair. when I put this in her hair transforms into beautiful beach waves!!! I love it but could never use it on my curly frizzy hair
Caroline L.
Vaudreuil, MS
This product works really well on wavy to straight hair to create soft and natural beach texture. I habe very curly hair and.. It doesn't work at all. It makes it super dry and crunchy!
Natalee K.
Maple Ridge, BC
Is an overall decent product. Gives nice definition to my already curly hair. The only thing I didn't like was the feeling after you use it. But I guess that's to be expected from a salt spray. Has a nice smell, sorta like you just came from the beach. Overall good product and would continue using.
Tahnya K.
London, ON
Beachy, waves all day? Yes! This spray leaves your hair thick and wavy. It also leaves your hair a bit stiff and frizzy. I've purchased it twice, but I'm not sure I would buy it again.
anewxa a.
Love this surf spray for when my hair is shoulder length or shorter..nice scent and make the hair look piecey. However it dries out the hair if you use it too often and dulls the hair so a good clarifying shampoo and hair mask is ideal atleast once a week.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It is absolutely amazing in my hair. First of all the smell is amazing. It makes my hair really wavy and beach like. It doesn't feel crunchy or heavy in my hair.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.