BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Leticia J.
Williamsburg, KY
The great texturizing spray and holds my hair wonderfully. It has a very nice scent and met all of my expectations for this type of product. My hair type is normal and the color is blonde and I would buy this product again.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I love this product! I used it in conjunction with the surf shampoo and conditioner, towel dried and 80% dried my hair with my hair dryer. I then sprayed this through my hair and combed through before slinging it into a bun yesterday morning. Slept all night with it in and then removed this morning.

I just ran my hands through, sprayed a little more as a scrunched and then sprayed with some hairspray and I can honestly say it looks like I've spent an afternoon at the beach!

I have straight hair that looks fine but my hairdresser says I have loads of it so maybe that makes the difference? Will definitely repurchase once I run out!
Ceiara S.
Bumble and Bumble create the best haircare product! The wave spray is perfect for all types and creates a wind blown desired look. I absolutely love this product and can't live without it during the summer.
Shayna D.
Chapel Hill, NC
The product is worth the price. This product leaves your hair shiny and wavy! I could not believe it. Some beach sprays do end up drying your hair but this one does not at all!!!!!!!!
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
This product has such a great smell for starters. Love how it gives my hair some wave and grit without making it feel too tacky. Really helps to hold curls in and give that undone look.
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
Great for fast hair days. Looks tousled and sexy. Doesn’t weigh it down. No sticky feeling. Smells so good. Every time I move my hair I can smell it. Awesome product for wavy girls.
Ashley P.
Savannah, GA
I love bumble and bumble products, but this was just okay. I’ve only used it a handful of times because it doesn’t seem to do anything for my hair. I’m also not a fan of the smell.
Lauren D.
This product is weird. It does what I expected it to do, but it smells weird and leaves my hair feeling so dirty. It works best on clean hair, but after using it I just want to shower and rinse it out.
Sara J.
Valencia, CA
This product is amazing! BUT the smell of it is funky. The only thing I hate!
The product itself is awesome, adds so much texture to your hair, gives the perfect beach hair look.
Christine D.
Pomona , CA
This Bumble and Bumble Surf spray give you a beachy look hair. I love the sea salt texture and the smell, smell amazing. And it’s give you a nice wavy hair, if you have fine hair. Definitely buy it again!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.