BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Yasmin A.
Kingston , VT
This is the perfect product for when you want to get a nice texturized look. It smells really good! I have super curly hair so I like to apply this when my hair is dry to give it a bit of a messy bed head look. I also use it when my hair is straightened.
Aya N.
Bochum
It' good and i love it because my hair is curly and he rellay help my but my friend have use it and her hair is streght and it dosnt help her i think this is differnt how your hair is
H I.
east gwillimbury
The best spray for travel. I always find I need a good hair cut post travel and being in the ocean water but this spray is great. Doesn’t leave hair dry, smells great defiantly worth the buy. Use it if you travel.
Rhonia C.
Calgary, AB
Love love love. It give great texture without feeling gross on the hair. It’s a bit pricier, but worth it. It met my expectations for sure. I would definitely recommend this product. One of the best I’ve used.
Micaela M.
Calgary , AB
I have wavy/straight hair and found it didn’t really give my hair much of a beach wave look. It made it feel textured like I sprayed salt water on it but that was it, no wave or curl. It didn’t work for me but maybe it will for someone with curlier hair!
Amanda L.
Love this spray it makes my hair smell so good and it makes my curls look like soft beachy waves. It makes my hair look effortlessly wavy and it's so hard to achieve that look with my very straight and flat hairs I picked this up at sephora and I can't get enough of this stuff.
Madara Ū.
Swindon, Wiltshire
 This I like to apply to give me that beachy wave look and I literally love this product. If i just sleep with my hair in the braid and wake up and spray this , I literally have that perfect beachy waves and it' s incredible! :)) So this product will gives you some texture.
Lindsay W.
Manotick , ON
I have naturally wavy/curly hair and in the summer or when I'm traveling, I love to let my natural hair go wild...to an extent! This surf spray helps me get that beach kissed look so perfectly. It can be a bit crunchy/stiff but I don't mind that if it achieves the look I want!
Holly D.
Kelowna, BC
My teenage daughters keep stealing my Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray! We all love it and find that after a quick blow dry and a hand crunch we add the spray and end up with sexy beach waves. We all have different textures of hair and the spray works for all of us ;)
Lizzie H.
Leeds
I like the way this makes my hair look cool and beachy, but it does leave a residue in the hair that can be a bit annoying.
I prefer a salt spray that gives a natural beachy look without leaving anything in my hair that might weigh it down.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.