BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Kimberley L.
Vancouver, BC
I love this spray, gives you that beachy waves kind of look without all the hassle and trouble. Smells good too and I love the look of the bottle it comes in, I am a big sucker for bumble and bumble products they are just so worth it especially this line!
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. Its amazing for adding texture to my thin (lifeless) hair. It has an amazing smell too. I really like the product. It lasts all day and gives that beach effect to my hair. My hair is blonde, thin, and lacks volume and texture. This product is great for me!
Alicia P.
Toronto, ON
Love this product. I have dead straight hair naturally, and although it doesn't give me nice waves, out does add a piece-y texture that gives me hair a little personality. It is a little on the expensive side, but buy the whole thing not the travel size because the price difference is marginal.
Dallas L.
This was my go to when I had short hair. I absolutely loved using this product. It helped me achieve the texturized look I was looking for. And not only that, my hair smelled glorious after using it. Take the beachy hair wherever you are!
Rachel W.
Ottawa
I just took a trip down to vegas and i bought this because it was a fantastic deal and i had been using the not your mothers beach spray for awhile and i have to say this is an amazing product and i would recommend it to anyone. it doesn't leave your hair dry or frizzy it just gives it that right amount of oumph and wave i just love it!
Stefani L.
Cornwall
Ahhhhh I love this spray so much! There is no salt water where I live and that surf hair is so perfect! This little bottle was pricey but I've had it for almost 2 years and it hasn't run out! Makes my hair wavy and Gives lots of volume!
Allie B.
Saint John, NB
I am in love with this stuff. I use it in the summer fresh out of the shower, and go. I love beachy and messy blonde hair but hate the feel of too much texture. This is perfect. I got a sample of it at NYFW and have repurchased twice.
Lindsey B.
Grande Prairie
I really enjoy this product and have used it on both long and short hair. I do find it a little finicky for the amount needed but it keeps my hair looking great. I have psoriasis and it does irritate my scalp a bit but not too bad.
Shaini S.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
LOVE THIS ! So I brought this with me on vacay cause I knew I wouldn't be straightening my hair ! I used it to wear my hair it's in natural wavy state and I loved it ! Really made my hair nice and wavey and gave it amazing texture !
Niki E.
Richmond Hill, ON
This works really well. Upon spritzing on wet hair, you get the most beautiful defined waves after drying. If you are looking for a cheaper dupe, try LUSH Ocean Waves, it doesn't work as well but is about half the cost.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.