BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Daniella M.
Fenwick, ON
Great when your are trying to get that effortless beach hair. My hair is already naturally wavy so I just spray this in my hair and scrunch it to my desired texture. This spray can be very drying especially to coloured hair like my own. Best used in moderation.
Adam T.
My best friend uses this product and she is obsessed! Se has 2 bottles at home and left one bottle at my place. She says its makes her hair literally look like she walked off the beach. It gives her hair the perfect amount of volume and shine. I gotta say, I see I big difference in her hair when se uses the spray. After I said that, she proceeded to buy another one.
Alysha K.
I love this product. I have long (past shoulder length) hair and I only use about 5 sprays in the morning as part of my routine. I scrunch up my hair after spraying and toss it around a bit and I get an awesome natural wave! Product is not greasy which is important to me because my hair gets oily quickly and it lasts a long time. Great tousled/no effort look!
AleXandra M.
San Juan
Ok, yes it gives you sort of beauty waves, but it really is a waste of money, it makes your hair feel hard and like you just used muse, and you still have to style it to get beach waves. I was really disappointed with this product. Definitely not buying again
Victoria N.
Calgary, AB
Finally got a chance to try this out. Bought it on #BlackFriday even though there wasn't a deal, but I mean, it was at the checkout isle and who can resist that?
Anyways, it works pretty well for my stick straight hair and it smells good too. Don't think I would buy it again though.
Hannah L.
North York, ON
This is my best Spring Discovery! This makes it easy for me to let me hair dry naturally, without having to break out the styling tools and makes styling my hair super quick. It smells nice and its super easy to use and I would definitely buy it again!
Kimberley L.
Vancouver, BC
I love this spray, gives you that beachy waves kind of look without all the hassle and trouble. Smells good too and I love the look of the bottle it comes in, I am a big sucker for bumble and bumble products they are just so worth it especially this line!
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. Its amazing for adding texture to my thin (lifeless) hair. It has an amazing smell too. I really like the product. It lasts all day and gives that beach effect to my hair. My hair is blonde, thin, and lacks volume and texture. This product is great for me!
Alicia P.
Toronto, ON
Love this product. I have dead straight hair naturally, and although it doesn't give me nice waves, out does add a piece-y texture that gives me hair a little personality. It is a little on the expensive side, but buy the whole thing not the travel size because the price difference is marginal.
Stefani L.
Cornwall
Ahhhhh I love this spray so much! There is no salt water where I live and that surf hair is so perfect! This little bottle was pricey but I've had it for almost 2 years and it hasn't run out! Makes my hair wavy and Gives lots of volume!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.