BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Sara G.
Stuttgart
This product is the perfect to obtain summer-like hair texture. The scent is exaclty like being at the beach and works really well. The only downside is the price, like every other Bumble and Bumble product is very expesinve, and after I finish the bottle i don't know If i will repurchase it
Cecilia G.
I tend to use this in addition to the surf foam wash shampoo and the surf cream rinse conditioner, but I also use it with other shampoos when I run out of the surf foam wash. It works like a charm, though it does tend to work best when mixed with the other two bumble and bumble surf products.
Nicole S.
St, AB
My hair is naturally wavy so if I want to leave it like that this spray does wonders for it. It really accentuates and creates those beachy waves people are looking for. My only complaint is that by the end of the day my head feels itchy from the salt.
Ricia W.
Hassocks
Surf Spray is the ideal product to create those beachy waves, or to give a little matte texture to the hair. This particular salt spray is my favourite, with a fresh scent and long-lasting hold, Bumble and Bumble have created a product that effortlessly gives beautiful, bouncy, beachy hair.
Shelby A.
This is a lovely product when applied to my hair with a light hand. My hair is quite thick and I found too much of it to make my hair feel very greasy and sticky. When applied lightly and worked through with my fingers, it gave a nice effect, lots of volume, and made my curls look more beachy.
Christine Y.
this surf spray from bumble and bumble is a nice texturizing spray but i don't love it because they do use salt which dries out my already dry hair. it is pricey but the bottle will last you a long time.
Tabatha F.
Winnipeg
I use this to give my hair some texture because it's too soft (boo hoo, I know). I find it gives any hair accessories I may use something to hold on to.  I've tried a few sea/beach sprays in the past and have found them to be either sticky or drying, but this one is neither one of those. Scent is fresh, but not strong or overpowering.
Courtney C.
ajax
I really enjoyed using this item... and so did whoever stole it out of my purse at work! I absolutely intend to purchase it again because it smelled great and did exactly what it said it would. I’d love to try it again and get a better feel for it now that I have less hair as well.
Lauren Y.
Chester
I love this product, but there are pros and cons to it, it has a really nice scent kind of salt/floral scent, I have light brown dry hair, and it worked very well making my hair nice and wavy and tousled! But the effects don't last very long, so you need to keep reapplying it! Really nice effects though! Will still buy again! :D
carys b.
Barry, Vale Of Glamorgan
The product does give some body to my hair, especially when applied to damp hair however I don’t find it gives waves however it must be noted I have incredibly straight hair naturally so would recommend to someone with curlier hair or at least wavy to make the most out of the product
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.