BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Angelie S.
Edmonton, AB
For a beachy texture waves this product is perfect! You just spray this on damp or dry hair and scrunch it to give you more of a texture and you are good to go! Love this product!
Rogelle L.
Toronto, Ontario
Absolutely love this product, I've always liked what salt water does to my hair but i know it isn't the healthiest for you hair and I've always loved the intense wave that salt water did to my hair. Living in Canada one normally does not cross paths with salt water. With this product I get the best of both. i find the applying this product with towel dried hair works the best. my hair is thin so I try not to towel dry to much, after I spray the product in I air dry my hair, the same way you would after you get out of the water at the beach. Definitely recommend this product to anyone that really likes the beach wave. Product does what is says :)
Saudia B.
Toronto, ON
I have naturally wavy/curly hair. Maybe my hair texture isn't compatible with this or I'm spraying too much. It leaves a very gritty feeling - like my hair is dirty.
Then I read online to spray it in at night just before bed and you wake up with beautiful waves, so I tried it. My hair didn't feel as dirty the next morning and it was a bit waiver but not the greatest.
Bottom line, I probably wouldn't buy it again. Instead I'll look for something else that works for me.
Nadine P.
Dartmouth, NS
This is the best product for making your hair look like you just spent the day at the beach. I have super thick heavy long hair and this actually works. I have tried so many other products which would not give my hair any wave but this does. On top of it actually working the smell is amazing it brings me back to the salt water air of the beach every time. It doesn't make your hair feel sticky or gross which is key. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Erica R.
Montreal, QC
I've used this a few times now and I'm actually impressed. I thought it was overpriced for how small the bottle is, but just a few sprays of this, it kind of separates the hair in a way that it looks natural wavy and seriously like you were just on the beach! I have straight here that can get a bit wavy if I let it air dry. I let it dry naturally overnight and spray this in the morning when its like 90% dry and it works great!
Madison B.
It's an alright product. I already have naturally beachy hair so I was hoping that this product would just help define my waves more and thats exactly what it did .. however it left my hair with a weird texture afterwards
Karen K.
I have seen this product and for years had never tried it. I received it as part of a #sephora points reward package. I have thick coarse slightly wavy Asian hair. I decided that I did not want to chemically straighten my hair again for a bit. My hair is damaged. This smells amazing. Gives my hair a bit of extra texture. I love that it have UV protection. Having black hair is terrible during the summer. I'm not much of a hat girl. So, having this and a selection of Bumble and Bumble Surf products among others to try is wonderful.

#bumbleandbumble #sephoraca
Sharanpreet K.
winnipeg, MB
 have very coarse, thick hair and I still haven't been able to just let my hair air-dry and have it look presentable or beach-wavey using this product. With that said, I do really like it for it's fresh clean scent and the texture it adds to my hair, even if I'm putting my hair up in a messy bun or ponytail.
Jasmine Y.
Vancouver, BC
I'm sure it's great for lighter colored and thinner hair, but it didn't do much for my dark thick Asian hair, just weighed it down. I received it as a sample so I can't complain too much but I wouldn't a full size.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
I don't need much help getting beachy waves because my hair is natrually curly anyway, but this stuff does a good job of making my hair look like I've been at the beach. I am honestly not a fan of the saltiness (I like my hair smelling fresh) but it does it's job well. Costs a bit more than other kinds out there. Honestly I am not sure if it's worth it because I haven't tried too many brands
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.