BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Lauren R.
Edinburgh, Scotland
This is the saving grace for my limp, thin hair! It’s expensive so I’m always trying other sea salt sprays but they never match up and I end up coming back to this one. It smells amazing, gives great texture and doesn’t dry your hair out. Well worth the money.
Kaitlin M.
Halifax, NS
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is nice but it does dry out your hair if you use it too often. I like to use this when i've been in the water all day and i'm too lazy to do anything with my hair. If makes your hair look like you put effort into it when you didn't !
Mary J.
Argentan Normandie
Pretty good keep the hair moisturizer and shiny I really like it and use it twice a week . It’s got a good amount of product and last really long. The smell is not the best but it okay. Highly recommend
Tara M.
Hamilton, ON
This has been my favorite surf spray for as long as I can remember. It does a great job adding texture to your hair without making it feel gritty. A bottle lasts a really long time. It is on the pricier side but definitely worth it for the results.
Tannis S.
Delta
Purchased at: Macy's
Loved the beachy style waves it created in my hair, was for sure not expecting that but loved it ! Found my hair a little dried out after using it but if you want it for a quick texture before throwing it up in a pony tail then awesome !
Louise H.
Minskip, Yorkshire
My go-to for salt spray. I always take it with my on holiday as it gives me the perfect beachy waves and doesn't leave a film or residue on my hair, nor does it leave it looking frazzled or sticky the following day. It smells great, too!
Shalimar A.
Sharjah , UAE
These product is a saltwater based and the scent is pretty amazing so it really does smell like in a beach. It adds texture to my hair and helps it with my wavy hair look.
Tina S.
Munich
Love this! I think it is the third bottle of Surf Spray I’m using and I will definitely buy another one when this is finished. It makes my hair look really great and effortlessly styled. It delivers the beach wave look it promises
Aleksandra R.
Very nice for creating beach styled hair. When you are stuck in the city in summer and just want a feel of a holiday this is a must have. Does not weights or make the hair stiff and sticky, perfect if you want to add some texture.
Patricia P.
I like this product in the summer when I am running late, I spray this on towel dried hair and let the wind do the work on my drive. Always works well but others work just as well for a fraction of the price.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.