BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Lesley C.
Oh my poor hair after this. It adds a ton of texture, unfortunately for me, none of it good. It manages to make my hair feel simultaneously greasy and dry. I might use this occasionally but I can't really make it work well for me. I wouldn't purchase again.
Kym N.
Guelph
Wasn't a huge fan of this stuff, and I usually love b&bs products. I just don't think it was right for my hair. It left it feeling thick and made it very knotted. Wonderful smell, though.
Anna A.
Pimlico, London
Absolutely in love with this product! It’s is always on me no matter what country I’m in!! Perfect sea waves and light texture!Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray
Wafa~ K.
Dubai, UAE
Great texturizing spray, gives hair great lift and body and makes styling so so easy! I spray my roots and leave it to do its magic for a few mins before styling.
DANISA C.
Edmonton, AB
LOVE LOVE LOVE this surf spray. Easy to apply. Scrunch and go. Great way to get those beachy waves in the hair. Straight, wavy or curly. Works on every hair type.
Stefie X.
J’ai enfin trouver un produit qui fait tenir mes boucles plus d’une journée ! Surtout sur mes cheveux à moi, qui sont hyper lisses et qui ne tiennent pas même avec 1 tonnes de laque
Lindsay G.
Barrie, ON
This product works really well ! Gives very nice beach-y style to your hair. Sprays evenly onto the hair and smells amazing as well. Product is not to heavy on my fine and thin hair.
Zinat M.
Burnaby
I got this at Sephora,little bit pricey but I like the smell,it doesn’t make my hair sticky and love the soft curls that last specially if you use some hair spray after.
S J.
The Bumble and Bumble surf spray is a fantastic texturising spray for achieving hair with more volume. You can apply it wet or dry but it works best when hair is towel dried and worked through the hair with your fingers. I tend to put more at the roots because I already have quite thick hair however my roots are not as thick. After blow drying my hair looked more textured and thicker at the root and stayed in for most of the day. An absolute essential and worth the money as it lasts for quite a long time. Definately would recommend this product for anyone wanting to achieve volumising hair :-)
Marti C.
this product is 100% genuine. it makes my hair feel so good! good little product that makes an obvious difference! no matter how dead my hair feels this always picks it up! this will be in my hair routine forever!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.