BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Maddie V.
This spray is the absolute best. I use it on my hair when I get out of the shower and just when I need a little texture to my hair and it gives me the most beautiful waves and keeps my hair hydrated all day.
Brodie🤙🏻 M.
Toronto
I love this product for when I want tamed beauty waves. I would straighten my hair first, then apply the product all throughout before curling my hair. It just helps to keep the waves (that would eventually fall out without the Surf Spray) in tact, without leaving my hair crunchy. Best part - the smell brings me back to the beach :)
Lisa W.
Definitely a summer Hair must have for those tousled waves, creates a lovely head of kinks so you don’t have to blow dry. Leave to dry naturally for low maintenance summery look!
Chloe S.
West end, Southampton
This set is perfect for anyone unsure about spending the money, it gives you a good size trial of 3 products and trust me, you will return for the full sized ones! This always leaves my hair looking very beachy and wavey and I love it! The salt spray is a fantastic alternative to hair spray which leaves a much more natural and beachy finish
Nataly S.
saskatoon
I like this product but I have tried other brands that I like a lot better. I feel like this is one of those products that got too much hype. Very pricey too. Not sure it’s worth the price for me.
Kelly M.
Mississauga, ON
I want to love this product so much, but it just doesn’t do anything for me. Left my pin-straight hair frizzy and sticky - no beach waves unfortunately. To be fair, my hair has zero natural Wave and can’t hold a curl. This product is probably better for someone who has a bit more natural texture.
Shawna🌸 H.
St. John's
I really like this spray. It is easy to use and gives hair a messy beach wave look. It doesn’t smell the best and it is a little expensive compared to other brands.
Bekie B.
I put this in my hair when I want natural beach waves. I put it in my damp hair and let the air do the rest. It 100% does the job. Bumble and bumble are the best! The product has a lovely smell and doesn't make my hair feel sticky like other sprays do. Would recommend this to a friend.
Patrice A.
Calgary , AB
I love this beach spray!! I love the messy and beachhead look and this product does wonders. You can spray it on wet and let it air dry or spray it on dry hair. I scrunch my hair lots after I spray the surf spray on and it gives me natural beachy hair. It’s not sticky, it feels great!
Ebrill K.
Carmarthen, Carmarthen
I loved this spray. it was perfect for my curly fine hair, it gave it body and the curls more life and definition without weighing it down. Plus it smells great!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.