BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Christina G.
Leamington, ON
This texturizing spray unfortunately doesn't do much for my 3a/3b curls. I got it in a Sephora value set and was really excited to try it upon hearing so many positive reviews, but I just didn't see a difference in my hair. I was hoping it would give me some bounce and sheen. This might work better for straight or wavy hair. As for me, I look for a little more hold to my products. One positive thing I can say is that it's easy to use, so if you have a 1 or 2 hair type this might be worth a shot– all you do is grab sections of your hair and spray the product while scrunching slightly.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire , QC
A little too crisp for me...I think that having naturally curly hair, kind of makes this product moot for me. I've always wanted to spritz it on my straight hair and get those great, separated dry waves...but it has never really worked for me. Any moisture on my straight here ends up starting my curl patterns...and they're tight...so they're not exactly beachy.I'm also not in love with the texture of this product, it really dries out my hair. I have tried other ones that have more of an oil base, which give me a much nicer feel.Though, admittedly, none of them give me beautiful Victoria's Secret beach waves. Sigh.
Kerissa F.
Niagara Falls, ON
Overall, I like this spray a lot. My hair is naturally wavy when it dries, but this spray makes it look a little bit rougher, like just got out of the sea and bake dried my hair in the sun kind of look. I only feel a little crunch and roughness on my tips- otherwise my hair feels thicker and more relaxed. I look forward to trying this at the beach this summer and when my hair gets longer. I recommend buying the travel size first to make sure you like it. That's what I did but it is quite pricey. Would totally recommend!
Vanessa C.
Herbert, SK
I have dry, slightly wavy, thick hair, and have always longed for the beachy, I don't care, easy kind of hair look. My first impressions of this product were that the smell was absolutely fabulous, and that it quickly worked to make my hair look scrunchy, and full of light easy waves when it was wet. When my hair dried however, the product just made it look like a tangled mess. Any wave that had been in my hair while it was wet, quickly became straight, crusty looking clumps of hair. It also left my hair feeling stiff and dirty. Not a win.
Lauren F.
Portskewett, Monmouthshire
A good saltwater spray that doesn't leave your hair feeling too crunchy. Texturises so definitely adds a tackiness to hair but they all do. This doesn't leave you dreading having to comb through your hair later or make you feeling that your hair has gone so brittle you can just snap it off. A positive.

It smells good and adds enough texture for a beach wave. I tend to use it through curled hair to make it look a little more lived in and a little less prom queen.
Sam S.
Burlington, ON
I just recently started using this texturizing spray and I absolutely love this product! My hair is super thick and I've tried many products but they usually just drop the curl after a few short hours leaving my hair sort of gritty and frizzy. This doesn't do that! It holds in pretty well and has that ocean hair feeling! Its wonderful
Jaime T.
A sea salt spray to give you the look of just leaving the beach (even in the middle of winter with snow a flying). Be sure not to spray too much in your hair as the sea salt combination can actually dry out your hair! Just spray a bit in some damp or towel dried hair and let air dry with your car windows down lol I'd highly recommend this product. Perfect for a quick hair style on the go, when leaving the beach or gym, or to touch up your "bed head" and rock it!!
Megan C.
Keadby , Scunthorpe
This is my go to holiday product it's so easy to use. I use it on freshly washed hair when it's still slightly damp, I use a generous amount and then scrunch the product into my hair which creates beach waves , I continue scrunching while the product sets; sometimes using a hairdryer to set the curls abit quicker. The end result is messy beach waves with a dry matte finish. The texture is abit strange at first but once you get used to it you'll love the results
Libby M.
Prestonpans
Wow leaves my hair full and wavy without making it brassy or weighing it down like most texture sprays I've used one of my go to hair products when my hairs up and I feel a bit adventurous or when my hairs down and I don't want it to go flat if you ever see it or are thinking of buying buy it give it a try
Louise C.
Sheerness , Kent
I liked this product but I don't love it, I didn't really notice a scent after I used this, I have quite thin brown hair, and I wouldn't say it left any discolouration in my hair, but I did notice if I sprayed a little to much it made my hair really notty and quite thick, I don't think I will repurchase this again just because of that, I've used other salt sprays that haven't done that to my hair if I've sprayed to much.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.