BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kaity P.
Calgary, AB
I love this surf spray when I'm going for that natural, beachy look. It doesn't make the hair feel too grainy/crunchy at all and for the bottle size and how little you need at a time I think the price is fair!
Chelsea A.
Edmonton, AB
I had high hopes for this product. Although it smells fine, and it does seem to help my hair become a bit wavier, it also makes my hair kind of knotty and it can leave a residue.
Amii L.
Ardleigh Green, Hornchurch
Great product for creating natural looking beach waves - even on thinner hair. An extra tip - use dry shampoo on the roots of your hair then use this product for waves and volume
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I love this product! I used it in conjunction with the surf shampoo and conditioner, towel dried and 80% dried my hair with my hair dryer. I then sprayed this through my hair and combed through before slinging it into a bun yesterday morning. Slept all night with it in and then removed this morning.

I just ran my hands through, sprayed a little more as a scrunched and then sprayed with some hairspray and I can honestly say it looks like I've spent an afternoon at the beach!

I have straight hair that looks fine but my hairdresser says I have loads of it so maybe that makes the difference? Will definitely repurchase once I run out!
Sabrina S.
Kitchener
Love love love this product! Super effective and smells great! A little bit goes a long way and helps my long locks achieve that tousled beach vibe! Exceeded my expectations.
Jennie K.
When my hair was layered and a lot thinner on the ends it worked great to help compliment the natural wave of my hair but now it’s all one length it doesn’t work so well. Definitely great on thin hair
Gursimran S.
Calgary, AB
Love this spray! It works really well to texturize my hair especially when I want to curl it. I also really love the smell, the price is a lot but it does last a while so I think it’s def worth it!
Victoria S.
Halifax , NS
I bought this from sephora and to be honest I didn't notice a huge difference... it did make my hair more scrunchy but I have straight thin hair so it didn't do much for me
Lesley C.
Oh my poor hair after this. It adds a ton of texture, unfortunately for me, none of it good. It manages to make my hair feel simultaneously greasy and dry. I might use this occasionally but I can't really make it work well for me. I wouldn't purchase again.
Anna A.
Pimlico, London
Absolutely in love with this product! It’s is always on me no matter what country I’m in!! Perfect sea waves and light texture!Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.