BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
☆TAYLOR M.
lakewood
Really great product makes for times when you wish your hair was a little dirtier so it holds shape better. Effective and smells good
Porter 💛.
I love this product! My hair is naturally curly and looks even better after a day at the beach and this product gave me that look. This is perfect if you want beachy waves!
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
Omg yes, after having this as a travel sample size to test out I went out and purchased the full size.  I know the price is quite high for essentially distilled water with sea salt in it but I swear there are other magical powers at work in that bottle as it has outperformed other salt sprays that I have used.   I have very wavy, coarse hair that aside from putting up in a ponytail is hell to style but spraying a salt spray into damp curls actually helps them get a more defined shape and hold better.  So I am able to style my hair better which is amazing.
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products
Emily L.
Baffins, Portsmouth
I love this product - it’s so easy to just spitz and it gives you a lovely natural beach wave and leaves it with a nice texture.
I love the smell as well it reminds me of being on a sunny beach somewhere!
I only gave 4 stars instead of 5 because of the price - it’s very expensive for a salt spray but it is still one of the best ones of the market (if not the best).
Mikayla L.
As someone who has pin straight hair normally, this spray is fantastic! I use it after I towel dry my hair on days I don’t want to blow dry it. All I do is brush my hair, spray it everywhere, run my fingers through my hair to help distribute the product and when my hair is dry I have waves! (Nothing crazy, but again, compared to my hair air drying without the product, there’s a noticeable difference.) The packaging is cute and both the original and the limited edition “Solid & Stripped” sent in tropical coconut smell great! Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray
danielle g.
cheltenham, gloucestershire
I was gifted this product for Christmas from my boyfriend.  To be honest I didn't think it would do much as I've tried plenty of similar products from other brands which weren't so good but I was totally shocked at how nice and wavy my hair looked after using it!

I use it every time I wash my hair now, I spray plenty of this product into my hair and then I leave it to dry over night, usually when my hair dries naturally it goes crazy but using this product it goes nice and wavy so no need to spend excessive time every morning doing my hair before work.
VE-1129086 Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Perhaps it's the combination of my hair being both fine and color-treated, but I found this spray to be very drying. I use B & B's Mending Shampoo and Conditioner(highly recommend) to make my color-treated hair silky soft. When I use this product, in addition to the Mending products, I find this product diminishes the effectiveness of those products. My hair feels like straw when I use this product and my hair is never that dry naturally. Also, I tried the product 3 different times with varying results. None of the results justified the dryness. Unfortunately, it's not for me, but it appears to work well for other people
Devon L.
Vancouver, BC
The only hair product I took to Thailand! I actually was not a believer in hair products until I started using this specific spray! Now I’m hooked on all their products. I’ve tried competitors (like LUSH Cosmetics Sea Spray) but they aren’t as good. I mean look at these inland beach waves! (Don’t mind the snap filter!)
Nicole d.
I wish the bottle would be better for the price of it but the sea salt spray always gives my hair than natural curly text her that I wanted to have I find sometimes leaves my hair a little bit gritty but that’s just the salt that’s included in the spray but definitely a favourite.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.