BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Hollie U.
Nottingham
My partner used this and loved it, actually repurchasing it. He loved it and I actually used it once on his recommendation and it was jut nice and light and gave me proper beach hair with no crunch. I would complain that the bottle is very small and for the price this isn't fab so it isn't something I would buy but definitely something I would borrow haha.
Jenna Lynn T.
Edmonton, AB
Definitely gives my waves/curls some texture and gives you the messy/natural look we're all going for! My hair is naturally very straight but this definitely helps when styling. Don't love the smell - but I understand the salt is pretty necessary! Do not need much product to achieve your desired outcome. If you use too much, it can definitely feel crunchy. Use sparingly! Bottle can definitely last a long time.
Diana Y.
New Orleans, LA
I have pin-straight hair so this doesn't do anything for me except make it slightly rougher. I also really don't like the smell - it comes off kind of chemical-y. I think this product would be great on naturally wavy or curly hair but for thin, straight hair types like me, a lighter, drier beach spray would be better (IGK Beach Club is great)
Victoria S.
i tried this product from my local beauty shop and loved how it made my hair look natural and effortless when creating texture and design. it is a medium price so i am careful when using it, but you pay for what you get and this is a well worth the money product
Nicole P.
Oshawa, ON
Good product for a sea salt spray.

Gives the hair a lot of texture when doing g beachy waves. I love to spray this in my hair before I braid it. When I take out the braids the salt spray locks the waves into place all day.

It is easy to go overboard with this product as of smells amazing, hair can feel a little stiff if to much product is used
Kristen M.
Teneriffe
This is a good texturising spray, the best I’ve tried. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy like many other sprays. As with most of the other sprays, you feel like you have to wash your hair the next day. The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars is because it’s pricy and since my hair is longer I know I’ll run through the bottle quickly.
Nicole P.
Toronto , ON
This spray is great for beachy waves. I spend a lot of time on the lake in the summer and this spray gives my hair nice waves that last through humidity. Its small and easy to travel with, so its great to carry around for quick touch ups.
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
My hair is naturally wavey but I find that this product just makes it too dry and not the real beach-look that I prefer. When I'm in a hot climate and leave my hair for that beachy air-dried look I prefer more serums and/or mousse to get the desired look. This would maybe work better on someone with different texture hair than myself.
Nicola S.
Halifax, NS
This is the best surf spray that I have ever used. It gives good waves and doesn't make my hair feel crunchy. It is definitely pricey but I find the bottle lasts a long time and it smells divine. I have brown hair and wavy hair in the front and straight hair in the back so if it makes my hair look even- you know it's a good product.
Catherine L.
Saint-Hubert, ['', 'QC', '']
Who said you have to go to the beach to have a nice beachy look in your hair? One of the best tendance for summer; the products is very good; same pretty impressive! The packaging is pretty cute! But the products is way more better then what the emballage offer. The products stay until the next shampoo! I recommend this products
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.