BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lisa W.
Definitely a summer Hair must have for those tousled waves, creates a lovely head of kinks so you don’t have to blow dry. Leave to dry naturally for low maintenance summery look!
Chloe S.
West end, Southampton
This set is perfect for anyone unsure about spending the money, it gives you a good size trial of 3 products and trust me, you will return for the full sized ones! This always leaves my hair looking very beachy and wavey and I love it! The salt spray is a fantastic alternative to hair spray which leaves a much more natural and beachy finish
Mary J.
Argentan Normandie
Pretty good keep the hair moisturizer and shiny I really like it and use it twice a week . It’s got a good amount of product and last really long. The smell is not the best but it okay. Highly recommend
Ellie S.
Overhyped product, for me it didn't really feel that different from other salt sprays. I expected more for the price I was paying. However, it is still a good product, smells good, does the job, but I would reach for something else. I would recommend Kevin Murphy Hair Resort Spray, Beach Look, 5.1 Fluid Ounce instead!
Emma S.
Edmonton, AB
Tousled beachy waves? Yes please! Bumble and Bumble has an amazing line of hair products but their surf spray is by far one of their best. It smells great, and gives you that wavy beachy feel. Beware, sometimes it does not work as well on thick hair, I had to work with it a bit but it still gave me the desired look I wanted.
Krista-lynn S.
Toronto
Love the fragrance. Love bumble and bumble hair products. I get them from Sephora. This product specifically is great for days that you don’t feel like doing your hair lol
Nataly S.
saskatoon
I like this product but I have tried other brands that I like a lot better. I feel like this is one of those products that got too much hype. Very pricey too. Not sure it’s worth the price for me.
Melissa M.
This didn’t do quite as much as I’d hoped for my hair, but it did give me a subtle beachy look. I like the smell, packaging and the way it sprays! It’s pricey as well!
Kelly M.
Mississauga, ON
I want to love this product so much, but it just doesn’t do anything for me. Left my pin-straight hair frizzy and sticky - no beach waves unfortunately. To be fair, my hair has zero natural Wave and can’t hold a curl. This product is probably better for someone who has a bit more natural texture.
Kym N.
Guelph
Wasn't a huge fan of this stuff, and I usually love b&bs products. I just don't think it was right for my hair. It left it feeling thick and made it very knotted. Wonderful smell, though.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.