BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Gursimran S.
Calgary, AB
Love this spray! It works really well to texturize my hair especially when I want to curl it. I also really love the smell, the price is a lot but it does last a while so I think it’s def worth it!
Victoria S.
Halifax , NS
I bought this from sephora and to be honest I didn't notice a huge difference... it did make my hair more scrunchy but I have straight thin hair so it didn't do much for me
Lesley C.
Oh my poor hair after this. It adds a ton of texture, unfortunately for me, none of it good. It manages to make my hair feel simultaneously greasy and dry. I might use this occasionally but I can't really make it work well for me. I wouldn't purchase again.
Anna A.
Pimlico, London
Absolutely in love with this product! It’s is always on me no matter what country I’m in!! Perfect sea waves and light texture!Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray
Wafa~ K.
Dubai, UAE
Great texturizing spray, gives hair great lift and body and makes styling so so easy! I spray my roots and leave it to do its magic for a few mins before styling.
DANISA C.
Edmonton, AB
LOVE LOVE LOVE this surf spray. Easy to apply. Scrunch and go. Great way to get those beachy waves in the hair. Straight, wavy or curly. Works on every hair type.
Lindsay G.
Barrie, ON
This product works really well ! Gives very nice beach-y style to your hair. Sprays evenly onto the hair and smells amazing as well. Product is not to heavy on my fine and thin hair.
Carly M.
Courtice, ON
love this product along with all the bumble and bumble line. effective, great value and gives you the fresh beachy look with little to
no effort. works great on thin hair too!
Lisa C.
A great spray for creating a wave. I have naturally curly hair so it adds real texture and movement. The product smells so good too. I apply in slightly damp hair to keep a defined texture. It smells so good too
Zinat M.
Burnaby
I got this at Sephora,little bit pricey but I like the smell,it doesn’t make my hair sticky and love the soft curls that last specially if you use some hair spray after.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.