BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Jade C.
surrey, Surrey
Really good for getting a beach wave and a lot of texture to hair. DIY salt sprays give the same effect but seem to get knotty easier than with this product. Has a slight fragrance but he price is slightly high for what it is.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!🤗
Jacquelyn O.
Thornhill, ON
Was not very impressed with this product! Instead of taking my naturally curly hair I found that it made it a lot more frizzy, and found that I was using it just for the smell rather than the actual effect of the product.
Laura L.
Calgary, AB
This is the OG of texturizing sprays for a reason. It works great leaving gritty, beachy texture without too much dryness, and smells great. One star removed because it’s pricey compared to similar products.
Meighan E.
Belle River, Ontario
I've used all the comparable products on the market and not one even compares to the Bumble and Bumble surf spray. It lasts forever and works so well. Use with a leave in conditioner to tackle the frizz and you'll have amazing hair.
Lauren C.
Waterdown, ON
My hair is smooth white girl hair and I can’t get it to hold any shape or volume because it just falls out. When I spray this in and back comb it, it’s the only thing that actually gives me texture
Charlie H.
Love this product, epesh for holidays and summer time, just gives you that beach feel and looks great!!
I do think the price point is slightly higher than I’d like to pay when I can get something similar for half the price, but it does work really well 😊
Linda W.
regina, SK
I was really excited to buy this product. So many of my friends had recommend me to try this product out. It gives my hair a great natural beach look but however I need to use quite a bit to achieve that look if it was a bit cheaper I would totally give it 5 stars
Marian F.
Ottawa , ON
 This product felt amazing the first day I useD it in my hair.  My curls held fairly well and I got the beach wave look I wanted.  However I didn't really like the way my hair felt the next day.
Alleah S.
Mississauga
I would say average, only because my hair is so curly that I could never use just this product and leave the house. I have to layer the products especially when it is very humid. I would like to try this again in the fall.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.