BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Melissa M.
This didn’t do quite as much as I’d hoped for my hair, but it did give me a subtle beachy look. I like the smell, packaging and the way it sprays! It’s pricey as well!
Kym N.
Guelph
Wasn't a huge fan of this stuff, and I usually love b&bs products. I just don't think it was right for my hair. It left it feeling thick and made it very knotted. Wonderful smell, though.
Bekie B.
I put this in my hair when I want natural beach waves. I put it in my damp hair and let the air do the rest. It 100% does the job. Bumble and bumble are the best! The product has a lovely smell and doesn't make my hair feel sticky like other sprays do. Would recommend this to a friend.
Courtney G.
Linden, Gloucester
So this is what I use when I'm on holiday or in a rush for hair! It really does help give you that wavy beach babe look, it is pricey but a very good value for money. My hair is brunette and very thick! It's hard for me to find products that can keep it tamed. I would reccomend this.
Patrice A.
Calgary, AB
I love this beach spray!! I love the messy and beachhead look and this product does wonders. You can spray it on wet and let it air dry or spray it on dry hair. I scrunch my hair lots after I spray the surf spray on and it gives me natural beachy hair. It’s not sticky, it feels great!
Ebrill K.
Carmarthen, Carmarthen
I loved this spray. it was perfect for my curly fine hair, it gave it body and the curls more life and definition without weighing it down. Plus it smells great!
Fulvia S.
Italy
I don't know how much I like this product honestly, when I plut it on I didn't notice any notable difference in my hair, other than it being a little crunchy. I suppose it's for curly haired people, being that I have straight hair that's probably the reason it didn't work on me.
Stefie X.
J’ai enfin trouver un produit qui fait tenir mes boucles plus d’une journée ! Surtout sur mes cheveux à moi, qui sont hyper lisses et qui ne tiennent pas même avec 1 tonnes de laque
Cléo B.
Québec, QC
Looooove it! I have short and fine hair and this product has been a life saver when I went on a trip to Mexico. It doesnt dry out hair like most texturizing spray. So easy to use 👍🏻
Janel R.
Greenfield , NB
I bought this on a trip to Boston with my hubby, because I didn’t feel like spending our entire vacation doing my hair, but also did not want to look like a hobo. I loved it! It gave my hair some texture and worked well with my natural waves. Will definitely be buying again
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.