BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
This product has such a great smell for starters. Love how it gives my hair some wave and grit without making it feel too tacky. Really helps to hold curls in and give that undone look.
Lauren D.
This product is weird. It does what I expected it to do, but it smells weird and leaves my hair feeling so dirty. It works best on clean hair, but after using it I just want to shower and rinse it out.
Sara J.
Valencia, CA
This product is amazing! BUT the smell of it is funky. The only thing I hate!
The product itself is awesome, adds so much texture to your hair, gives the perfect beach hair look.
Alyssa K.
Austin
Summer must have! You get beautiful, wavy texture with a summery scent that you’ll fall in love with. Keep it close to the ends and work your way up, this stuff gave me style options beyond my heat tools.
nicole l.
Wagener, SC
This is a staple in my summertime hair routine. Having naturally curly/wavy hair, I love letting my hair air dry with some of this product sprayed into it to enhance my natural beachy waves!
Stephanie M.
I feel like this spray makes my already naturally wavy hair more frizzy and more dull. It gives great body, however I haven't finished my travel sized bottle. I won't buy again
Olivea O.
L.A
Love this texturing spray! My hair is naturally flat and straight with no lift or wave to it. This texturing spray lasts all day and is easy to wash out, l definitely repurchase
Jodi S.
Everyone loves this product but it didn't do much for my hair. Maybe my texture doesn't suit the product well or I didn't use it correctly but it just made my hair look unkept.
Rachel S.
I have wavy frizzy hair, that has the ability to curl nicely, but needs encouragement. This gives me just enough hold that my hair has defined waves but isn’t stiff or crunchy
Alexandria L.
Independence
This helps my hair stay wavy and shiny all day. I normally have very straight flat hair, but when I use this with my curling iron it makes nice waves that last day-night. 5/5
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.