BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emily P.
This spray keeps your hair looks textured and beachy! I recently cut my hair very short and needed some extra product to give it more body.  This spray did the job so well! It doesn't make my hair look "crunchy".  It has a nice texture and beachy relaxed wave.   Bumble & bumble makes great products and I highly recommend this one. :) It's worth it!
Alison G.
Roseville, MI
I thought this was going to be more of an expanding mousse but it is just comes out wet with some crackling mousse-like entities, no fullness- more like hairspray. But does it create texture and wavy-beach like curls? Yes, but very loose. Im not mad at it! I spray some in my hair when I hop out of the shower and let it air-dry but this would work best with a diffuser!
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Did someone say beach body!! This stuff gives my hair the best beach waves, I have tried so many products to achieve that just out of the ocean look! This is the only one that works. Gives great natural looking textured waves in my hair! I just wash my hair spray this in and scrunch and I’m out the door! Quick and easy for great looking hair!
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
I gave this to a friend who loves it. I received several of them in Sephora gratis and I just can’t do this product as much as I would love to! My hair is too straight and thin and this just makes it look crunchy and undone. I’ve used other beach wave products that work better on me from IGK and Ouai but this one is definitely not for me
hannah m.
Adrian, MO
I’ve heard so many great things about this product so I figured I’d try it out. I’m not one to like products that make my hair feel slimy or crunchy, and this product did that to mine. If you’re looking for the perfect ‘beach hair’ this does that for you! But for me, I didn’t enjoy the ‘wet’ look. But it is a great texturizing spray.
Shannon T.
Richardson
I love this surf spray from bumble and bumble. They have some of my favorite haircare brands of all time. Although it is a little on the pricey side, this is awesome for a texturized beach look. I like to spray this in my hair when I loosely curl it or on days where I have bed head but it’s not quite bed head enough. I love this!
Emily M.
Lansing, MI
This is the OG texturizing spray in my opinion. It was the first product I ever bought and I’ll always go back to it. I love everything about this product. I like to use it on damp hair and let it air dry for pretty texture, or I like to put it in damp hair and then French braid it before bed. Perfect, heat-free beach waves!
Hannah B.
Whitewater, WI
If you’re looking for something to make your hair look super beachy, this is the thing for you! I have curly hair naturally so I like to use this to give my waves a little extra something. The only thing I don’t like is that it makes my hair crunchy if I use too much but if I don’t use enough it doesn’t seem to do anything.
Gwyneth M.
Birmingham, AL
This is great for on the go, easy texture. A diffuser makes it so much better! Just spray, scrunch and either let it air dry or add some heat and regardless of the methods you use it still comes out to a beachy, messy texture! On my natural wavy hair it’s perfect for when I’m running behind in the mornings!
Lora V.
Salem, OH
Not quite sure how I feel about this stuff. It may just be user error, and maybe I just don’t know what I’m suppose to do with it. I tried spraying it on towel dried hair that was almost dry. I scrunched my hair, but it just didn’t look quite right. It for sure gives your hair texture, but I just didn’t get the “beachy” look that I was going for. I will continue to try this product and see if I’m able to make it work, especially considering the price (not horribly expensive, but also, not cheap).
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.