BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Chelsi A.
This spray works great for beachy like waves. I recommend spraying it in your hair then braiding it overnight for the perfect beach waves
Michaela J.
Love his product! Gives my hair such a nice texture and also adds volume. Love bumble and bumble!
Taylor I.
Mapleton, IL
This has a super fine mist on it which I enjoy a lot. It smells nice, but there isn’t a whole lot of product for the price you pay.
Lilly B.
Summerville
Gives you that perfect beach hair! I love using this after curling my hair to give it that tousled beach vibe. It is a little on the pricey side but works well! I also find that it doesn’t dry out my hair as much as other texturizing sprays doBumble and bumble. Surf Spray
Emily M.
Roseville, CA
One of the best texture hair sprays I have ever used it makes me wish I was at the beach every time I use it
Meg A.
Massachusetts/Longmeadow
use this in the summertime when I want my hair have a more beachy feel and texture. only thing I don’t like is that I will only use it on already dirty hair because I find if I put on clean hair it ruins like clean hair and I have to shower after but that might just be because I have fine hair.
Kate C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
This product makes my hair dry. The smell is underwhelming, and it doesn’t give me texture. I prefer dry bars mai tai spritzer as it’s more moisturizing with better texture for me without weighing my hair down.
Julia F.
Los Angeles , CA
Gets the job done. Definitely leaves your hair with beachy waves. I do not use it that often but it is a good product and does what it says it will. Would recommend to a friend, although I think there may be just as effective products out there that are slightly more budget friendly or do not contain salt which I know is not great for the hair.
member-85e5d3f04
Hated it. Made my hair feel very dry and hay like. The other sea sprays bumble and bumble have are nice just not this one
Nabila R.
NY , NY
I don’t use this often but whenever I do it’s the only kind of stiffness that I’ll tolerate when it comes to my hair
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.