BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Jennifer L.
S Burlington, VT
Love the way it gives my hair a beach wave even when I didnt go to the beach
Tori C.
I love this stuff so much!! it makes my hair look like I came from the beach.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
Anything bumble and bumble I'm.obsessed! this is my go to during the summer.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
This is a great spray to add texture- very beachy!
Kaitlyn O.
smells great but doesn’t provide great waves like it’s supposed to. adds some texture though which i love
Alyssa C.
Sea salty spray that gives you hair that PERFECT relaxed, beaches, messy, model hair we all crave after!!! The best.
Taylor I.
Mapleton, IL
This has a super fine mist on it which I enjoy a lot. It smells nice, but there isn’t a whole lot of product for the price you pay.
Chelsea C.
Tonawanda, NY
I get this at sephora every year and a half. It comes in a smaller and larger size. It has a lively aroma to it and lasts for quite some time. You use very little and as a result, your hair ends up with a gentle beach wave. I spray it in after I shower, while my hair is drying.
Emily M.
Roseville, CA
One of the best texture hair sprays I have ever used it makes me wish I was at the beach every time I use it
Kate C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
This product makes my hair dry. The smell is underwhelming, and it doesn’t give me texture. I prefer dry bars mai tai spritzer as it’s more moisturizing with better texture for me without weighing my hair down.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.