BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Lucy N.
Arlington, VA
As much as I wanted to love this product, it was really hard for me to get over the salty, gritty feeling that it left in my hair. My hair shows its dirt and oil very quickly, so it made sense that this product did the same.
Kim H.
San Jose
I bought this bumble and bumble spray off the recommendation of a former hair stylist. I love the smell of the spray, very light. I use it before styling my hair. The bottle is small and is pretty expensive, but worth the purchase!
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
Perfect for beach waves with a long lasting smell and leaves my hair soft no crunch to it at all. Met my expectations completely and one of my favorite beach wave sprays
Ali M.
N Salt Lake, UT
I love B&B Surf Spray! My hair is thick and fine with a little bit of natural wave, so adding surf spray in gives it the texture it’s lacking. I recommend only using it on dry hair though, otherwise it makes your hair crunchy.
Rosalie G.
TAMPA, FL
Great sea salt spray! Smells fantastic and gives hair texture without being crunchy. The smell reminds me of the beach and the curl/waves hold longer when I use this. My only complaint is I have to wash my hair after using, the product is very gritty after one use.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Best spray with the best results! Hair gets great volume with this spray. Bumble and bumble is more pricey than most hair brands, but this product will get you the best results just after one use! Absolutely amazing product.
Olivia S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Works pretty well, but I could live without it. Pretty pricey and I have found other less expensive brands that actually work better. Smell is okay, but not wonderful. I’ve tried many other bumble&bumble products I vastly prefer.
Jules G.
Grand Rapids , MI
I don’t love the smell of their product but the product itself is amazing! I love the beach texture it gives my hair. It’s a lot more long lasting than the typical drugstore beach salt spray. The packaging is awesome too.
Alyse N.
I have very straight hair and can use this wonderful spray to give my hair texture. I use it once my hair is towel dried, scrunch and go. Or I blow dry it in and curl it. The curls will hold for a few days and look great.
Mayra C.
San Diego
Oh I loved this. For anyone looking to get that after beach hair, without the stickiness of salt water, this is your product. It does exactly what it says it does and leaves your hair soft and not crunchy. Worth every penny.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.