BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Latrell B.
PATERSON, NJ
At the beach? At the mall? Definitely works in my favor. Although I must order online, because it isn't available in my area. It's still a great selection. Give it a try for yourself.
Erin C.
The best “beach hair” product i’ve ever used! I tend to use this product more in the summer, after the beach when I already have some saltwater in my hair, that is when I get the best results! It is my go to summer spray and I will definitely be purchasing it again for next summer!
ANGELA P.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite salt spray I’ve used! It doesn’t leave my hair crunchy and it’s still smooth without feeling covered in residue. Only issue is I do need to use a lot of product to achieve the beach waves I want for my hair. I spray and scrunch and let it dry and then repeat a few times.
Lauren Z.
Madison, WI
I have wavy hair and my mother has very curly hair. We both love this product because it produces fuller and better waves for me and it helps improve the texture of her curls. The packaging is very cute I think and the smell is fantastic. The price is a little high, but worth it.
Chelsea C.
Tonawanda, NY
I get this at sephora every year and a half. It comes in a smaller and larger size. It has a lively aroma to it and lasts for quite some time. You use very little and as a result, your hair ends up with a gentle beach wave. I spray it in after I shower, while my hair is drying.
Olivea O.
L.A
Love this texturing spray! My hair is naturally flat and straight with no lift or wave to it. This texturing spray lasts all day and is easy to wash out, l definitely repurchase
Samantha H.
Garner, NC
, Bumble and Bumble is one of the best lines out there I do like it their serum line I think it's amazing this particular line to me is one of the best products out there it helps with giving you the soft look and also makes your hair look very neat at the same time
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I bought the bumble and bumble surf spray at Sephora because I liked their no blow out cream.
I like the sense.
But I don't like that i got knots in my hair after using it.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, KY
I love everything about this product except the price! It has the perfect beach’s smell and gives my hair just enough grit to hold waves. This would be my favorite surf spray if I hadn’t tried Carol’s Daughter surf spray. It’s just as good and much less expensive.
Sharon L.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanted to love this because it does give your hair that after-beach effect because of the grit it provides. HOWEVER, if I ever run my hands through my hair after applying this, it makes my hand feel so gross. Also, it weighs my hair down so not too great for people who have thin and flat hair :(
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.