BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
I really love bumble and bumble and the surf spray does not disappoint. Beach hair in a bottle without the dryness of the ocean in your hair
Alina U.
This stuff works magic on my super curl hair. i love the curls and texture it brings me without having my hair feel dry and yucky afterwards
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
These sprays never actually leave my hair looking or feeling like I was just at the beach. It requires too much work with curling rods, etc.
Alicia W.
Horace, ND
Often imitated never duplicated this gives me this beach hair when I am so far far away. I've tried others but nothing works as good as this.
Emily C.
This does exactly what it's supposed to. It feels like beach hair when styled with curls. I absolutely wish i could afford this WHOLE line.
Jani M.
A little goes a long way with this product. Use it on damp hair to create effortless waves to your hair. Leaves you with a fun beachy look.
Brinia E.
This works really good, the only problem is that sometimes it leaves my hair a tad stiff but it does what it's supposed to do. Great brand
Erin M.
Sacramento , CA
While I love the style that this gave my naturally wavy hair, it really made my hair feel dried out and unmanageable days after I used it.
Kristina E.
This stuff is so amazing! Totally worth the buy, smells and feels great in my hair. Gives lots of volume and helps bring out my small waves
Marcia G.
It has a wonderful smell and helps to add the right amount of texture to my hair the only concern is it makes it alitte to stuff and frizzy
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this only good for people with straight/wavy hair? Or does it do something for the curly crowd too? I love the tousled looks, and almost always see this product recommended for these styles, but I have curly thick hair and don't think this would really do anything for me. Am I wrong in thinking that?
Erika D.
Has anyone tried this who has very straight hair? I have pin straight hair and just not sure if this would hold the wave.
Liv R.
I have fine and wavy hair, but lots of it. Will this product work with my hair type or will it weigh it down? Any advice on how I should use it (air dry or diffuse)?
Kylie S.
Denver, CO
How does this product look in hair? Is it crunchy or keep hair soft and wavy?
Ivette U.
Does this product leave hair greasy? Help not have waves without frizz?

Sephora