BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Sarah S.
New Kensingtn, PA
Easy! Throw in my hair for beach you waves. Smell is good. I like to use it in my hair as I blow dry and then spritz a bit once it's dry
Shelbie A.
Dayton, TX
Perfect for when you want those beach waves with a little added texture and volume! Product lasts a long time and it’s in a cute bottle.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This spray is amazing because it gives my hair waves when I style it which I like because my hair really gets the texture with this spray
Annette G.
Snover, Mi
For a girl who has naturally curly hair that is very thick and tends to frizz, this is a spray that even works in the humidity of summer
Emina O.
Richmond, TX
I love this product because it gives my hair that beachy feel when I curl it. Would recommend. It is a bit on a pricey side but its good!
Christina P.
Old River-Winfree
The best texturizing spray on the market. Beach waves are impeccable! Piece-y straight hair, got it. Soft bed head, yes! Love this spray!
Haylie B.
Las Vegas, NV
Definitely one of my favorite texturizing products, it really helps my naturally partially wavy hair, I just wish it wasn't so expensive!
Lauren S.
Malden, MA
Great product to hold that be achy wave but not make your hair look "Crunchy". Great for days that I just don't feel like drying my hair.
Tarafaye M.
Washington, NJ
Really nice beachy waves. This is definitely the best wave spray I've ever used! Very touchable waves and hair is not filled with knots!
Samantha H.
Flint, MI
If you're looking for beachy waves this product is for you! Use this and you will have messy yet sexy waves like you just left the beach.
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
I've used salt spray before and sometimes it leaves my hair flat and crunchy. Has anyone experienced that with this spray?
Melanie M.
South Daytona, FL
I'm from the FL area so I'm at the beach a lot. Does anyone know if this product would work for after beach care ? Looking for a product that helps bring in the moisture. The salt water is pretty damaging for me. thx!
Ivette U.
Does this product leave hair greasy? Help not have waves without frizz?
Tory M.
Evant , TX
Does this leave your hair crunchy?
Nicole F.
Cincinnati, OH
I have wavy/curly hair that I straighten most days. Most products leave my hair flat & frizzy by the end of the day. Would this help keep my curl nice & soft during the day and not fall so flat?

back