BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Madelyn F.
suffolk, VA
smells like coconuts! a great buy, lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. doesnt leave a residue and reduces frizz, giving me the perfect beachy waves. just spritz into damp hair and boom! youre done
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
As I feel with all bumble and bumble products, it’s a good product with a high price tag. I never go back to buying because there’s not enough value for the high price tag. Renpure makes just as good as a surf spray with triple the amount of product for a lesser price. I love Luxury products, but this one isn’t worth the money in my opinion.
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
I’m a little iffy about this product. I’ve heeard so many good reviews on it and I thought I’d give it a try since my hair is on the wavier side. I wanted a little more of a beach blonde tousled look. No matter how I used it it didn’t work to my expectations. Yes it did give me that beach salty feel in my hair but it did not give me that extra wave effect.
Talia M.
I luvvv this product. It adds enough texture and volume to my hair and it holds throughout the whole day. If I want a wet look to my hair I spray a lot all throughout my hair. But I can also go w spraying a little of this while still giving my hair fullness and body to my hair. I would recommend this even if it is a lil pricey depending.
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
I usually love the Bumble line but I didn’t care for this one. It was sticky and left my hair difficult to work with. Not a soft sea salt look but like I smeared honey in my hair.
Kelli H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my go too...just left the beach but really never went to the beach look! It’s affordable, smells alright, and gives great results. Only negative is if you put too much it can make your hair crunchy.
Kristen B.
Freedom, PA
This stuff is so amazing. It adds texture to your hair and volume. It does exactly what it says it supposed to do my hair feels like I just came from the beach I wish they had more in the bottle for the price it's just too much I bought it once after I received a sample and I'm in love with it I just can't spend that much money on it
Kristen R.
Sterlington, LA
Love the surf spray! I have fine thin hair and this is perfect for me when I want to go for a natural wavy look. It also adds a little volume and does not leave my hair crunchy.
Andrea S.
Elgin
If I could give this a higher review I would! This is my go-to product when I air-dry my hair or if I need to add a little grit before I blow dry my hair. It has a great smell and is easy to use. You can't buy the samples you get when you buy direct from the vendor's website either, but it's a pretty easy to purchase item too.
Mariah M.
This smells very delicious!!! It’s great for when you wear your hair wavy or need a quick easy way to fix your hair. My mother, grandmother, daughter , and myself all use this.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.