BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Chantel R.
Wesley Chapel , FL
Great for the beachy wave look. I love using this when I let my hair air dry. It's effective. I would recommend if you like the messy beachy waves look.
Elle A.
hoboken
Want to really love this product but feel like it leaves my hair crunchy and messy instead of light and beachy. Smells good but wouldn't use to air dry.
Lisset L.
Burbank, CA
Was looking for something for after the beach. To increase the beach wavey hair look. This worked well on my thick and coarse hair. And smells great too.
Jasmín R.
Steilacoom
Really good, but doesn’t get my hair quite to how wavy it gets at the ocean. Great for when I want a beach look and I’m not going to the beach otherwise
Angela B.
Millsboro, DE
Great stuff..it is on the expensive side but it works far better than any of the other products I've tried so I guess it's true you get what you pay for
cecilia m.
Great product to use for when even wanting other styles to stay like a braid etc, gives that "sticky" beach hair feeling doesn't have great hold though.
Olivia R.
Castle Rock, CO
Amazing amazing texture! Love the smell and the waves that are accentuated in my natural hair, this is long lasting and has lasted me days (without wash)
Brittany G.
Fort Collins
Yes, Yes and more yes to all of bumble and Bumble products! Smells and feels amazing. The best of the best. You won’t regret using any of their products.
Sabrina L.
Jacksonville
This is by far the best texturizing spray out there. I'm sure the salt isn't fantastic for your hair, but beauty is pain and thus is a risk worth taking
Tracie L.
Pricey and could honestly mid salt and water together to get the same effect but this smells really good which is why I keep coming back to it. It works!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.