BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Lindsey R.
Aurora, CO
OBSESSED!!! I’m almost out of my second bottle and need to get more. It’s a little bit on the pricey side, but it’s lasted me about 3 or 4 months. I was able to get it at Sephora and Ulta, but I’m not sure where else you can get it except for online.
Sarai G.
Salinas
Its called Surf Spray for a reason!!!
After reading a few negative reviews on this product I just felt I had to defend it, because I think people just don't understand how to use it. First off, I LOVE this product. I use it in my everyday routine to get my hair looking beachy and amazing. And I can definitely say I've mastered the stuff. The people who are complaining that this leaves your hair feeling crunchy and salty like you just got out of the ocean? DUH. It's BEACH SPRAY what else would you expect? This product gives a lot of texture and with that being said, a little goes a long way. Yes, if you spray TOO MUCH your hair starts to get crunchy, but if your modest with your spritzing, your hair will turn out nicely textured. I don't mind my hair not being super duper soft for the sake of volume. It's also not a magical wave creator. My hair is very straight and fine. So I spritz on the Surf Spray let it dry, and use my 1 inch curling iron like a wand to add some curl, and then with a little bit of texture powder on my roots, BOOM, you've got beach waves.

However, if your looking for beachy waves and texture but also not wanting to give up smooth hair, this isn't what your looking for. If you can get past the fact that you can feel the product in your hair, well it definitely does what it claims to do. Overall I think this stuff is great and will repurchase.
Sara N.
Conway, SC
Okay so I LOVE how it smells and it doesn’t leave your hair super crunchy or anything!!! My only issue is that when it does give you beach waves you have to crunch your hair and spray SO MUCH just to get waves and honestly it’s not worth it, sadly.
Ashley C.
Opelousas, LA
I usually love the Bumble line but I didn’t care for this one. It was sticky and left my hair difficult to work with. Not a soft sea salt look but like I smeared honey in my hair.
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this product but would not repurchase. It did meet my expectations. It added lots of texture to my hair, but it made my ends appear dry and frizzy. Its pricey, but bumble is a luxury hair care line so it is to be expected. Would not repurchased
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I love love love this sea salt spray! It gives my hair great texture and smells amazing. I love that it's affordable and such a great quality with great ingredients! I recommend this to anyone looking for sexy, tousled, just off the beach hair!
Meghan D.
Woodstock, GA
I always turn to this product during the summer months if I go to the pool or the beach. It's a great product for if you have somewhere to go after your day out in the sun. It turns chlorine filled hair into beachy waves. It also smells really great! A little expensive, but worth it.
Laura S.
Savannah
I love this. I’ve tried a number of surf sprays and they either make your hair too crunchy or look stringy and dirty. This add volume and texture like you’ve spent the day at the beach without the grossness. It’s not overly drying either which I like so I can go a few days between washes.
Alexis P.
San Diego
I liked it and saw a bit of a wave to my hair. Unfortunately I have extremely thick hair and so far haven’t been able to find a product that gives it true beach waves.
Jenn G.
Elyria
Awesome spray. Give my wavy hair a nice beach look. Last all day long. I use on wet hair and scrunch. Pretty expensive product and probably won’t ever buy again. Only improvement would be to have a bigger bottle since the price is so high
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.