BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jeramar R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Gives you exactly what the bottle says! Nice beachy look! I have thin wavy hair and it does the job! This is a little pricey but a little goes a long way!
Heather P.
Griffin
This is amazing. I’ve been using daily for 15 years. My holy grail hair product. Gives soft, natural waves with gorgeous texture. My hair is never crunchy.
nicole b.
Anchorage
i love this for when i have my hair natural because adds the perfect amount of texture to still look natural but also look like i just came from the beach
Brooke S.
High Point, NC
Love the smell of this spray, reminds me of the beach. It also delivers with beachy waves, does leave hair a bit sticky to touch (just like at the beach).
kylie s.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Love this stuff! My favorite park to use when I need wavy tasseled hair. Easy Application straightforward and remains all day. Little pricey but worth it.
Tarrah T.
I really like this product. It definitely give my fine hair some texture. It smells really great too. It's a little pricey but way worth it in my opinion.
Olivia R.
Castle Rock, CO
Amazing amazing texture! Love the smell and the waves that are accentuated in my natural hair, this is long lasting and has lasted me days (without wash)
Kristen M.
Lawrence, KS
My fave salt spray! It smells great and really provides all day beach like texture. It lasts a while, so it’s worth the money. The bottle is so cute too!
Tracie L.
Pricey and could honestly mid salt and water together to get the same effect but this smells really good which is why I keep coming back to it. It works!
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
I liked this product to give me a more natural looking wave/curl. It also smelt really good! I didn't repurchase this product simply because of the price
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.