BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Ashly M.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Love! Best salt spray that I have used to date. Can get sticky if you use too much to try to stay consistent with product. It's a great value for the price and I love that they carry travel sizes. Perfect for vacations!
Anna H.
I love this product so much! My hair is straight and flat, but a few sprays of this gives volume and character. I love the smell too. I now depend on it everyday.
Abigail B.
Silsbee, TX
I LOVE this stuff! I have super thin hair and this spray gives my hair all the volume and texture it needs without looking like you've gone overboard. This product is amazing! I will definitely be buying this again in the future!
Alyson L.
Round Rock, TX
My hair is naturally straight so I always look for something to give it some texture and oomph. I love this spray, especially in the summer! It gives me that naturally textured beach hair!
Courtney T.
New Orleans, LA
I didn't get the beachy waves as promised, nor were there any anti-humidity effects. However in the theme of most Bumble & Bumble products, it does smell amazing.
Sade R.
Staten Island, NY
I love this stuff when I have reason to use it,  if my hair is straight but it's lost its flair I can just spray this an tousle it a bit and we're good to go.
Lauren B.
You can't go wrong with this classic for effortless waves and texture. I love to use this in the summer on damp hair. I just dry my roots with a diffuser for some volume and I'm set!
Melissa C.
Albuquerque, NM
I think it works great for beach waves. It smells good. I wish I could have this as a constant for my hair but it is too expensive and they don't give you enough in the bottle.
brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
i love the way this smells bumble and bumble is such an amazing company i have never disliked any of their products every single one blows me away! go and buy it if you love a messy textured look
Madjsom M.
Collinsville, MS
It made my hair look like I just got off the beach but it dried it out so bad. Might do better with someone who doesn't bleach their hair like I do.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.