BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Maya R.
I liked this spray however the knob on the top broke off soon after I bought it rendering the bottle useless making it impossible to get the product out.
Brittany G.
Fort Collins
Yes, Yes and more yes to all of bumble and Bumble products! Smells and feels amazing. The best of the best. You won’t regret using any of their products.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I had high hopes for this spray but as soon as I comb my hair, it looses 98% of its waves and texture and I am back to square one - fine, straight hair.
Elle A.
hoboken
Want to really love this product but feel like it leaves my hair crunchy and messy instead of light and beachy. Smells good but wouldn't use to air dry.
cecilia m.
Great product to use for when even wanting other styles to stay like a braid etc, gives that "sticky" beach hair feeling doesn't have great hold though.
Chantel R.
Wesley Chapel , FL
Great for the beachy wave look. I love using this when I let my hair air dry. It's effective. I would recommend if you like the messy beachy waves look.
Bailey S.
Schenectady, NY
I like how textured this product makes my hair. It makes it look volumized and it smells so great! Great for mixing with dry shampoo to combat oilness.
Heather U.
Naugatuck , CT
This is great especially if you have fine hair. It gives your hair texture and separation. Love it when I curl my hair so they don't look too perfect!
Nadia S.
Oviedo, FL
It's good for summer hair but tends to make your hair feel a little Rough or dry.... as any other beach spray does! The smell is so light. It's great!
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
This works great. It left my hair beautiful and manageable not sticky or stiff. I would recommend this to anyone wanting beach waves without the frizz.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.