BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #3 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
i love the way this smells bumble and bumble is such an amazing company i have never disliked any of their products every single one blows me away! go and buy it if you love a messy textured look
Madjsom M.
Collinsville, MS
It made my hair look like I just got off the beach but it dried it out so bad. Might do better with someone who doesn't bleach their hair like I do.
Stephanie T.
portland, or
Great if you have a natural texture to your hair but if your hair is stick straight and stubborn like mine, it doesn't work very well :/
sara m.
yakima, WA
This is such a great spray at a reasonable size. I love the way my hair has more volume and waves to it after using this product. this is one of my all time favorite products I would definitely recommend this product
Brittany B.
Thomasboro, IL
This spray gives my hair effortless beach waves. It makes me look like I just got done surfing
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
I have always been a fan of bumble and bumble products and this product only makes me love this brand even more. For reference, I have fine hairs and its neither thick nor thin all together. It definitely allowed me to be able to style my hair and give it some volume
Landry C.
Orange, TX
What’s better than a product working stupid great?! THE SMELL is phenomenal. There is nothing like blow drying your hair and it smelling brand new for 3 DAYS!!!
Emily M.
This is my favorite sea salt spray, it's pricey but it's quality. In the summer it's really all I use for the beachy, messy waves I want. I get mine at Sephora.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
Two words. Cult. Classic. And there’s a reason it is. It’s the BEST texture spray out there. Gives you the perfect tousled beach waves. Love this stuff so much.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I love Bumble and Bumble. So when I bought this I kind of figured I'd love this too. I do. I have fine hair, so I don't need a lot to give my hair beachy waves.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.