BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #4 in Texturizing Spray

• What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Natalie K.
Adds matte, piecey texture to hair to create that messy/beachy look! It smells very nice, but it's expensive so there are other options that also work well!
Kaylan N.
Bumble and bumble is one of my favorite hair product brands ever. I love all their products, especially this surf spray. Gives you that perfect beach look.
Tarrah T.
I really like this product. It definitely give my fine hair some texture. It smells really great too. It's a little pricey but way worth it in my opinion.
Susan T.
Tonawanda
I really like with product it was lightweight and it left my hair soft bouncy and didn't have any frizz after I straight ironed my hair !!! Will use again
Haylie M.
Raleigh, NC
This is great for beachy texture and it also smells great. I do think it's a little pricey compared to other brands with equal or better quality products.
Heather P.
Griffin
This is amazing. I’ve been using daily for 15 years. My holy grail hair product. Gives soft, natural waves with gorgeous texture. My hair is never crunchy.
Sabrina C.
Lilburn, GA
Don't use a lot of product in my hair, but I do like to use a texture spray for natural waves. I like bumble and bumble if I don't feel like making my own!
Grace S.
Knoxville
My hair stylist used this on me to make a cute beachh wave look and I’ve been using it since. It adds volume and texture without looking frizzy or greasy.
nicole b.
Anchorage
i love this for when i have my hair natural because adds the perfect amount of texture to still look natural but also look like i just came from the beach
Brooke S.
High Point, NC
Love the smell of this spray, reminds me of the beach. It also delivers with beachy waves, does leave hair a bit sticky to touch (just like at the beach).
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.