BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #6 in Texturizing Spray

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Meg H.
I really love this product. My only complaint is that because of the salt water my hair felt a little dry of I used it daily. Otherwise, it's great. Smells good. Lasts a long time since you only need a few sprays.
Jennifer S.
Hendersonville, TN
This product is one of my favorite Bumble and Bumble products. It adds some fun texture without making my hair hard or crunchy like other sprays or gels.

(Please note I have very curly hair, I am not sure how this product works on straight hair.)
Aidan M.
Albuquerque, NM
You don't have to use to much and it gives a really nice texture to my stick straight hair. The price is steep-but one bottle will do you for a couple of months.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Love this beach spray! I use it all the time when I am wearing my hair curly and letting it air dry. One of my only complaints is that the top of the bottle can break pretty easily since it is not protected by a top.
Arisel B.
ROMA, TX
This is by far my favorite hair product. It has done wonders to my natural waves by giving them a more textured and defined look for me. If that's what you're looking for this is it
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
This product does exactly what is says- gives the hair that salty, beachy, naturally wavy look but the beauty about it is that it doesn't make your hair look dry!
Vintage A.
Los Angeles, CA
I L Ở V E the scent and texture of the spray. It gives that perfect beach hair, as advertised, but it can be pricey. I probably could use a smaller bottle since I don't use it that often. Wish it wasn't to expensive.
caitlin g.
Norfolk, VA
I think value for price on this product is off. While the salt spray works okay, it is just okay. Certainly not worth the high price. It smells great and does add some texture but it isn't the best out there.
Kaitlin C.
Tucker, GA
I have very thick and very flat STRAIGHT hair.... the spray does not give great results on its own... I end up following up with some type of mousse but if you naturally have some type of wave in your hair I would definitely recommend this product!
Cissy S.
Lebanon, TN
So in love with B and B products! This surf spray is light but gives my hair so much texture. A little goes a long way so it's a great value. I love the beach waves this product leaves me with!
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.